B4 - General Topic 2021 #119 (November)

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Pff .. intense orgasm with endless spasms .. that’s how it’s done , the “ New General “ is back hungrier than ever .. she’s only getting started 😋😋😋😋

It was good DD...it's just the obvious setting up that gets me. But I suppose that's the problem with girls sharing rooms...Mia will separate from Lia and go downstairs to let her sis bate...😒

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

It was good DD...it's just the obvious setting up that gets me. But I suppose that's the problem with girls sharing rooms...Mia will separate from Lia and go downstairs to let her sis bate...😒

That’s the problem of sharing a bedroom .. on this , what can be done ? The current RLC status is what it is , as long as we can get even such moments , I think we should appreciate , the girls aren’t willing to do more than that ( even as a show ) and that’s why my hats off to Daniela last week and that she tried really hard with all the stupidity of electricity problems . 

RLC hit rock bottom , this particular girl , a tremendous fan favorite , is here to push viewership and subscriptions at a holidays period that is expected after an almost two years of restrictions , I hope RLC helps her because today she was fantastic and it was like the whole effort was “ buried “ because of the lights .. 

The “ boring repeater “ is praised constantly for half of what we saw today only because of the perfect cameras set up and great lighting conditions ( that of course she should be also appreciated because at least she also tries to do something ) .

Anyway , the best will come , I have no doubt for Ulyana , if Olivia found a way last year with Daniel , she will find the way as well 😇

14 minutes ago, yadevol said:

May be Bruno should visit.😀

Bruno should end the relationship first but I don’t think that even if this happens , we will be seeing him anytime soon as an individual in the villa 😆

There are thousand of hot Latino guys out there for the girls and why not , some Russian native language guys to make it easier .. the question is if we are going to see anything like this ( adventures during Barcelona residency or trying to get a fixed boyfriend or at the end a single and kind of relaxed and peaceful life period but no sex and only personal pleasure ? ) .. we will see 😈

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Bruno should end the relationship first but I don’t think that even if this happens , we will be seeing him anytime soon as an individual in the villa 😆

There are thousand of hot Latino guys out there for the girls and why not , some Russian native language guys to make it easier .. the question is if we are going to see anything like this ( adventures during Barcelona residency or trying to get a fixed boyfriend or at the end a single and kind of relaxed and peaceful life period but no sex and only personal pleasure ? ) .. we will see 😈

I'm amazed you even replied to that!...You should learn to leave some posts alone my friend 🤣

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'm amazed you even replied to that!...You should learn to leave some posts alone my friend 🤣

I am full active tonight , IPAD gaming , RLC background and live 8 hours party transmission from Mexico City 🥳🥳