Leora - Home Activities #85

pulo filipe

19 minutes ago, taxio said:

yo no lo se, pero.. tu si, pareces saber que ella pasa las noches con un chico, y personalmente, no lo se, habla con paul, por que, tal como yo lo veo, es el único que la conoce de verdad, es el único que sabe, el juego que esta jugando, es el único, con el que comparte sus secretos.

tu, que pareces conocer todos los secretos de la Reina, sabrás, el por que ella habla con Paul.

yo , y creo que nadie de este foro puede jurar, que ella, la Reina se acuesta con un LB, que esta afuera, que para tu disgusto, no trae, a casa, por que siempre, según tu opinión, a los amigos, hay que traerlos a casa, es obligatorio, si no, no son amigos 

I know nothing of secrets of Leora , I know nothing except things that are written daily here … Leora has a boyfriend in Prague , everyone knows this … She showed him to us on cameras , in my opinion , to check some first reactions of a possible future appearance .. 

I know that she didn’t have any sexual contact with Paul since 2 years , she doesn’t send him kisses when they speak , she doesn’t masturbate in front of him , she doesn’t make him horny or showing  any typical reactions  like “ I miss you Paul , I miss you love of my life “ , except if you see things that I don’t see .

Other than that , when Malia was there , Leora was disappearing even for 2 days in a row  almost every week , things that can’t happen now because of her working obligations . We see a woman that she abandons her apartment at the same more or less time everyday for usually 4-5 hours , people say that she has friends from a salon , maybe she just goes to walk , the thing is that Leora keeps all these rumors and speculations alive with the fake life she’s having , a life that she created because she simply afraid that if she shows her choices to the world , the world might not approve as they didn’t approve Paul and they were making fun of him that he  was blowing his nose , that he didn’t know how to fuck Leora , that he didn’t know how to provide a great boyfriend and partnership relationship to the one and only Leora .

Leora has created a two way life and she’s trapped into it , she tries to play it as a girl that controls everything and knows it all but what I see is a woman that when she isn’t sleeping or teasing and masturbating , she spends all of her time watching TV , checking her mobile and watching reality programs at her IPAD , a woman  that she has extreme sleeping disorders and that isolation and loneliness  has affected her already .

Tell me where I am wrong in all that  please , it is just facts on camera if you simply observe . 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

No sé nada de los secretos de Leora, no sé nada excepto cosas que se escriben a diario aquí… Leora tiene novio en Praga, todo el mundo lo sabe… Nos mostró en cámaras, en mi opinión, para comprobar algunas primeras reacciones de una posible aparición futura .. 

Sé que no ha tenido ningún contacto sexual con Paul desde hace 2 años, no le manda besos cuando hablan, no se masturba delante de él, no le pone cachondo ni muestra ninguna actividad como “Te extraño Paul, te extraño amor de mi vida”, excepto si ves cosas que yo no veo.

Aparte de eso, cuando Malia estaba allí, Leora estaba desapareciendo incluso durante 2 días seguidos, cosas que ahora no pueden suceder debido a sus obligaciones laborales. Vemos a una mujer que abandona su departamento a la misma hora más o menos todos los días por usualmente 4-5, la gente dice que tenía amigas de un salón, tal vez solo se va a caminar, lo que pasa es que Leora guarda todos esos rumores y especulaciones vivas con la vida falsa que está teniendo, una vida que creó porque simplemente temía que si mostraba sus elecciones al mundo, el mundo podría no aprobarlo, ya que no aprobaron a Paul y se estaban burlando de él. sonándose la nariz, que no sabía cómo follar con Leora, que no sabía cómo proporcionar un gran novio y una relación de pareja a la única Leora.

Leora ha creado una vida bidireccional y está atrapada en ella, trata de jugar como una chica que controla todo y lo sabe todo, pero lo que veo es una mujer que cuando no está durmiendo o bromeando y masturbándose, se gasta todo. de su tiempo viendo televisión, revisando su móvil y viendo reality shows en su iPad, una mujer que tiene trastornos extremos del sueño y que el aislamiento y la soledad ya la ha afectado.

Dime dónde me equivoco en todo eso, por favor, son solo hechos en cámara si simplemente observas. 

sigues presuponiendo, no sabes lo que la reina le dice a Paul, solo sabes lo que le dice delante de las cámaras,

¿tiene un novio en Praga?,¿ quien lo dice', alguien al ha visto?, alguno se comunica con ella?, hay fotos?; ese novio existe, o es lo que ella quiere que creas?.

Duerme fuera?, Donde?

no tienes datos concretos, solo son suposiciones

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Mr.GAG-HER , can you please let the audience know what is the wrong and mistake of my post since you give me the confused emoji if you are so kind and want ? Can you please say to the world if you want where’s the bullshit of this post , so then I can apologize publicly on what I am wrong ? 

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Mr.GAG-HER , can you please let the audience know what is the wrong and mistake of my post since you give me the confused emoji if you are so kind and want ? Can you please say to the world if you want where’s the bullshit of this post , so then I can apologize publicly on what I am wrong ? 

i give you a confused emoji , because there is no 'bullshit' emoji .   

sign language bullshit GIF

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

14 minutes ago, taxio said:

sigues presuponiendo, no sabes lo que la reina le dice a Paul, solo sabes lo que le dice delante de las cámaras,

¿tiene un novio en Praga?,¿ quien lo dice', alguien al ha visto?, alguno se comunica con ella?, hay fotos?; ese novio existe, o es lo que ella quiere que creas?.

Duerme fuera?, Donde?

no tienes datos concretos, solo son suposiciones

So , you just call slipper who watches everyday , GAG-HER who translates sometimes and others that haven’t doubted posts that it was mentioned that Leora has a boyfriend in Prague , that it isn’t true .

You tell me then that Leora is for 2,5 years without sex in her life ( indeed this we don’t know and it might be ) , sometimes when her neck was seen having “ licking “ spots , bruises and whatever , they just happened and that Leora was playing on the grass and had picnics with her friends . Yes , possible .

I have no idea what Leora says to Paul , I only know that Paul hasn’t been in Prague for 2 years nearly and Leora hasn’t been in Russia for 2,5 nearly . If this is a relationship full of love for you and that two people who don’t even videocall  one another in daily  basis and they simply just like to talk have something serious , then indeed , this is the biggest love story that I have ever witnessed in my life and they could even send it to Hollywood and make it a movie of true and honest  love between two people that when the technology allows them to see one another and have even phone sex and it isn’t even happening as most couples try to do when they have relationships in such terms .

Let me remind you also that Leora took a life changing decision to abandon Russia and come to Europe within one month’s time , now , not all people are the same , but between love and money and if you had a choice , I don’t know what you would choose , but I would have chosen love .Money can always be made , real love is so difficult to find especially nowadays .

7 minutes ago, GAG-HER said:

i give you a confused emoji , because there is no 'bullshit' emoji .   

sign language bullshit GIF

Thank you for the emoji , do you have any answer to my question please ?

Bullshit is for what exactly if I can ask also politely ? 

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

I think the time has arrived . She went to the bathroom for the final preparations , let’s see if it will take a bit more overtime for it 😁

I often wonder what she does in the bathroom to get prepared. Make sure her butt is clean in case she decides to use the dildo there?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, curious101 said:

I often wonder what she does in the bathroom to get prepared. Make sure her butt is clean in cast she decides to use the dildo there?

Before masturbating , she will most of the times go to the bathroom before , that’s why she’s a professional and the best at what she does in that 😇 and that’s why she has built such a legacy . Who actually can answer what the preparations are for except her .. 

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Before masturbating , she will most of the times go to the bathroom before , that’s why she’s a professional and the best at what she does in that 😇 and that’s why she has built such a legacy . Who actually can answer what the preparations are for except her .. 

I guess a girl has to have some secrets when you live in a fish bowl

• Upvote 1

leora , como tu  dices tiene un amigo en Praga, un amigo que la acompaña, que le hace su estancia allí, mas agradable, no he dicho que lleve 2.5 años sin sexo, no puedo confirmarlo ni negarlo, moretones, o chupetones, existieron, se vieron, quien se los ha hecho?, no lo se.

Dennis es amigo de leora, que yo sepa, por lo que veo , nunca le ha tocado ni un pelo, se pueden tener amigos, amigos, seria muy triste no tener amigos

las traducciones, están basadas, en lo que ella dice, no en lo que hace, si tu, ni nadie tuviéramos nada que decir en este foro, seri aburrido, si ella no le diese juego a este proyecto, no estaría, donde esta.

y por ultimo, vuelvo a decir, Lo que la Reina, tenga o deje de tener fuera de el apartamento, es asunto suyo, es su vida, y a mi, no me importa.

otra cosa muy distinta, es que usted, sienta celos de el LB, o de lo que ella haga fuera de el apartamento. y como he dicho, ¿ por que va a traerlos al apartamento?, no es su casa, no tiene que compartirlos con nosotros

• Upvote 2

57 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Thank you for the emoji , do you have any answer to my question please ?

Bullshit is for what exactly if I can ask also politely ? 

Since a majority of your comments referring to that woman usually fall into a category of being either assumptions, innuendo, insinuative, or speculative, a number of which are derogatory and repetitious and even though it's been mentioned on a number of occasions by others who happen to recognize a number of such comments for what they actually are, many of which have received negative responses to, you have continued it over and over.

Most would not believe that you are actually that naive to believe that a majority of others who do not care to continue noticing a repetitious continuation of such nonsense, would not think that it is mostly bullshit because of the repetition of comments related to the categories previously mentioned.

If you actually are, then it is you that are obviously isolated and lonely and without any social interaction with anyone else and are trapped or imprisoned in that imagination of yours.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2