Leora - Home Activities #85

pulo filipe

1 minute ago, Pete1960 said:

Not when it's 90% of the content & is constantly repetitive by the main offender & his merry band of clones (of which you are one)

Here is an example, from this current page, 1 decent post & 5 posts (by the worst offender) of dribble & drooling!!!!

ScreenShot206.jpg

• Haha 3

17 minutes ago, Pete1960 said:

Not when it's 90% of the content & is constantly repetitive by the main offender & his merry band of clones (of which you are one)

Blue is a fair poster 😇 agreeing or disagreeing , he never insults , that’s fine in my book ☺️

He contributes also to the rest of the apartments , so , he isn’t at any place “ dedicated “ , fairness when and where needs to be given 😇

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

12 hours ago, ddhm said:

And a general comment to everyone here .  I don’t know with you guys what you think that you are trying to do here , you are even one supporting the other whenever someone has anything to say to me that you should make it less obvious or go and create a “ Leora’s fan base club “ and make it a private one that from the time this woman wakes up and till she sleeps , each one can post the beloved post for her ass , titties , pussy , the way she moves , the way she walks , the way she dances , why don’t you create this private club here at the forum so as to gather and do as I mention ? Maybe then some hundreds  of people who have abandoned this topic through the years and have actually an opinion to share and a comment to make , will return . 

It’s a pity that you seem to forget that I am also a Leora fan , but a REAL fan is the best and most strict judge of a person he admires because he only wants to see the VERY BEST from someone who knows what can offer and at the moment this person is offering the absolute nothingness . It is like being a Manchester United football club fan , conceiving 5 goals from Liverpool and still cheering up because you are a REAL fan and not making all the negative criticism that should be .. but what am I trying to explain here .. 

Another one of your fallacies I notice. You are no fan of that woman. You think you are clever by trying to make it seem as though you are occasionally, but in reality, when it's been noticed that you have praised other women participants of other residences of the site in other threads related to them for some of the same things that you have been constantly repetitiously complaining about and being critical of the woman in the residence that these threads are created for, just because you prefer that she would live her life in ways that you think she should, rather than the ways that she believes she should, you are not considered to be any fan of that woman's regardless of your claim. It's been mentioned a number of times previously, but for you, I for one, will mention it again, it is that woman's life to live as she believes she should, and her life is certainly not your life for her to live as you think she should Mr. Repetition of negativity. 

The fact of the matter is that you revealed quite some time ago that you are obsessively jealous of that woman, compared to some of the other women participants. So claiming to be a fan of someone who you constantly or repetitiously complain about in derogatory or sarcastic ways often times, is not considered being a fan of someone. You are the only one who constantly or repetitiously does so, and have been the only one to have ever constantly done so in these threads. Since you revealed quite some time ago that you are obsessively jealous of that woman, it is quite likely that it is you who are obviously isolated and lonely, so much so that you continually resort to such nonsense as the constant repetition of complaining about, or being critical of, or derogatorily commenting about that woman.    

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Pete1960 said:

With respect to your opinion of Blue is the Color, you are I think being unfair in your assessment of him. I have always found him to be open minded, flexible and fair in his posts, with a touch of humour thrown in on occasions.

Like the majority of people, I don't always agree with everything everyone on this forum posts, and on occasions he would be no different I imagine, as would apply possibly to yourself and any other honest person. That wouldn't necessarily mean that you were right and he or I would be wrong would it? It would merely mean that we had different opinions.

There are I would agree some people who would always be fawning, drooling, and dribbling regarding Leora irrespective of what she did, but in MHO Blue is not one of them.

• Like 2