B1 - General Topic 2021 #50 (November)

I don't know if Holly's friendship with her guest is really old, if not this friendship evolved very quickly. Today I saw them playing at having sex, I don't know if they actually did it, but this show a friendship, at least, very intimate. It's fun to see them together.

3 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I don't know if Holly's friendship with her guest is really old, if not this friendship evolved very quickly. Today I saw them playing at having sex, I don't know if they actually did it, but this show a friendship, at least, very intimate. It's fun to see them together.

They must be really close friends , I don’t think they have done anything together sexually , just some friendly teasing I believe 😉

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

It looks to me that they've been friends for quite a while...Close, I'd say, and nice to watch...

2 hours ago, thinga69 said:

well we have seen Holly loving other women a number of times ...she is a very sexualized woman...  would not be surprised if they make out on some sexual level...