B2 - General Topic 2021 #29 (November)

Noldus

2 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Who is this guy?  Did I read correctly that he might be a John?   Perhaps he paid for this experience?

It's a clever idea really.  The cost for 36-48 hours with 3 prostitutes of the caliber of Lola, Anna, and Mila ... that is not cheap.  I would think it might cost several thousand Euros.   But hey, for $300 Euros, you can get a special deal.  Only catch is you have to be on cam.  And also, you can't fuck us.  Maybe you can fuck us if we horny but no guarantees  We call the shots.

This idea could work actually.  I would think there would be some takers out there.

Isn't more simple that he's just a friend since he is also a photographer?

6 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Who is this guy?  Did I read correctly that he might be a John?   Perhaps he paid for this experience?

It's a clever idea really.  The cost for 36-48 hours with 3 prostitutes of the caliber of Lola, Anna, and Mila ... that is not cheap.  I would think it might cost several thousand Euros.   But hey, for $300 Euros, you can get a special deal.  Only catch is you have to be on cam.  And also, you can't fuck us.  Maybe you can fuck us if we horny but no guarantees  We call the shots.

This idea could work actually.  I would think there would be some takers out there.

He seems a very “ close “ real life friend of Lola and Anna , perhaps with benefits in the long or recent past or even present 😉

13 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

If it wasn’t you writing this , I could say that it was Harley 🙈😛 I think characterizations like “prostitutes “ are exactly the ones that prevent the girls , in case they read the things  here occasionally , from maybe doing more on cameras and sharing with  the subscribers 😬

• Haha 1