B2 - General Topic 2021 #29 (November)

3 minutes ago, curious101 said:

I think Lola and all the girls have great bodies. But what happened to the old days when we could rely on regular room lights and no one blocking out the NV?

This is an RLC stupidity in general that despite the complains they get from subscribers , they simply don’t care to inform the tenants of the annoyance of us , the customers . But since this is now a photo shooting and it is under the “ real life “ rules , we can’t I think complain that they decided to “ work “ in such environment as long as it helps their  session . 

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

This is an RLC stupidity in general that despite the complains they get from subscribers , they simply don’t care to inform the tenants of the annoyance of us , the customers . But since this is now a photo shooting and it is under the “ real life “ rules , we can’t I think complain that they decided to “ work “ in such environment as long as it helps their  session . 

I agree. I don't know why RLC is too chicken shit to make the girls follow the rules, unless there are none. Which means we are at the mercy of the tenants and we can eliminate the middle man, RLC and just pay the tenants directly according to how real life they display

4 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

In this case is a aesthetic choice.

That's fine. How many choices should we give them? Should we allow complete darkness if they want all the time? Is that worth paying for? There must be some criteria they have to meet. Wish I could see a typical contract they sign when they join the project

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Another thing about the use of the iPhone. If I'm not mistaken Anna got the new model, maybe she's testing the quality of the camera. And he was using mostly to record videos.

You mean Lola who bought the newest model of the iPhone a couple of days ago which is white or beige in color but the cell phone he is using is black.  

18 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Whoever said things about Lola , better check women of younger age and how they look and simply observe , focus , watch Lola who is the absolute MILF for her age .. what is it that you want ? Natural tits and incredible nipples ? A well taking care pussy that the majority here would like to taste and explore ? An ass and legs of a woman of almost 40 of age and maybe more that compared to tenants that occupy apartments that are praised 24/7 look “ dwarves “ in front of her ? Imagine this woman at her teenaging years , her early to late twentys and what type of woman must have  been . 

Obviously she has followed a very healthy and careful eating / drinking / doing things life which most probably have helped her to be this stunning woman who looks today .

Whoever is of a different opinion , obviously much appreciated and respected , but I think have no idea how the majority of this age women look . 

Indeed Lola is everything you describe however she lacks authenticity and most importantly she lack the x factor that creates sexual excitement. Good looks have very little to do with sexuality

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I think that the quality of cell phone videos are nowhere near the quality of videos taken by a professional video camera. I see that he has a nice camera for still photos. I guess he doesn't want to spend few thousands euros on a video camera or his specialty is in still photos.

The new iphone is exceptional in the hands of a pro. Who knows what he using them for but obviously he's using it. That's his choice so that's what we're watching.

34 minutes ago, Rick273 said:

Having watched the preview thumbs all day I can quit honestly say that what you are watching is real life.

or near as, apart from a few that play to the cameras.

which if I'm not mistaken is what those of you that subscribe are paying for.

so why the F$$k are you complaining

oh thats right they are not fucking all the time

That's completely ridiculous,and not true at all.  id at least give them an hour off for lunch and dinner break. 

• Like 1