B2 - General Topic 2021 #29 (November)

Noldus

That was a fantastic head job , it was seen in the past but today got the confirmation at a larger audience  watching on a Saturday night …. FANTASTIC .

THANK YOU ANNA AND BEARDED GUY ( any christening attempts ,  please 😂

• Sad 2

Now explains the photos with the iPhone. It is to his personal collection. But is really odd him recording this acts and them allowing.

They know that they are in some parts of the internet, but allowing him to record and take pictures shows that they trust him.

Edited by thinga69
  • Confused 1

Just now, thinga69 said:

Now explains the photos with the iPhone. It is to his personal collection. But is really odd him recording this acts and them allowing.

They know that they are in some parts of the internet, but allowing him to record and take pictures shows that they trust him.

They can be in all parts of internet actually 😂🤣 but as we said , there must be a lot of background with this guy and Lola too in real life outside RLC . 

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Hmmm .. I was sure that Mila removed her pants at a point but didn’t want to comment on that , I think the guy then played her a bit 🙄

yes she took them off for him,how that didnt turn into a foursome at that point is beyond me 

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

If it wasn’t you writing this , I could say that it was Harley 🙈😛 I think characterizations like “prostitutes “ are exactly the ones that prevent the girls , in case they read the things  here occasionally , from maybe doing more on cameras and sharing with  the subscribers 😬

Understood.   I did not outright call them prostitutes.   I said to book a night  with 3 call girls  would cost a fortune.  

This would be a different experience if it was basically a typical RLC  "show" but with a male cast member (versus hiring prostitutes).    The guy might not even have to pay.  I have not been able to watch closely but it does  appear  to be a basic RLC  show, but with a penis involved.  I hope someone will correct me on this and show me where I am wrong (with time stamps 🙂  ).

In my time here, I don't think I've seen a show with a male (ok maybe Anthony and Carlos?).  Either the RLC men want to fuck and reach orgasm ... or they try like hell (Nana's guy for example, or Fior ... or many others)  but are unable  to score.

I agree with you the girls probably don't like being referred to as prostitutes.  I admire them all and would never treat them like Harley treats them on this forum.   But seriously, if they get bonus money for doing shows ... this is only 2 or 3 degrees of freedom away from prostitution, isn't it?  Soliciting for a male cast member to play and do shows,  is a natural extension  of the RLC concept in  my opinion.

Whether or not this was part of the girls' intent ... it seemed to have  worked as there are a lot of top cams for B2 the last 24-36 hours.

I'm surprised the twits actually did something naughty in the bathroom tub with the lights on. Normally, as soon as something sexual starts happening, the room lights are turned off, candies are lit to fuckup the cameras, and the blankets are pulled up. 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

I'm surprised the twits actually did something naughty in the bathroom tub with the lights on. Normally, as soon as something sexual starts happening, the room lights are turned off, candies are lit to fuckup the cameras, and the blankets are pulled up. 

I was thinking the same thing. Maybe the video guy was recording and he needed the light. They sure as hell wouldn't show anything in that kind of light without someone else involved