B2 - General Topic 2021 #29 (November)

Noldus

Many years since we saw Lola “ interacting “‘ with a guy .. well , let’s say she had her moment also during this stay to justify part of her earned  euros 💶 the last months .. 

Just now, corvette84 said:

I never saw it and I'm talking about now.

That’s the problem , what has made her do nothing ? ( except expressing her annoyance to RLC for her big cut on her payroll 😏

Just now, ddhm said:

That’s the problem , what has made her do nothing ? ( except expressing her annoyance to RLC for her big cut on her payroll 😏

They shouldn't pay her anything. She does nothing. She needs to go home.

• Upvote 1

Just now, corvette84 said:

They shouldn't pay her anything. She does nothing. She needs to go home.

They can’t find girls for nearly two months to join the villa and you ask for replacements in B2 😂 ? They bring  back Loraine who they sent home some months ago .. that’s the unfortunate reality . 

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

They can’t find girls for nearly two months to join the villa and you ask for replacements in B2 😂 ? They bring  back Loraine who they sent home some months ago .. that’s the unfortunate reality . 

Did I say anything about a replacement? It's like the room is empty now.😕

3 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Did I say anything about a replacement? It's like the room is empty now.😕

Since RLC is on a role bringing back the gang of the past they may as well bring back Nora and her BF Kinko and fester their wounds further.  :biggrin:

Either it will be an endless teasing or maybe we get some under the covers action while Lola might be masturbating undercover 😂🤣😂🤣 

Any bets anyone that this will be the scenario ? Or Lola and Anna will remember the most talked day in CC history ? 😉