B2 - General Topic 2021 #29 (November)

Noldus

Just now, thinga69 said:

At least in Lola's room we have better cam angles.

This master bedroom is really great when lights are as they should be ., even now with the candles , it isn’t bad .. 

30 minutes ago, ddhm said:

And quite frankly , I wish we could get every now and then this behavior and whatever they do from the girls than the absolute boredom and hiding that they have been giving / feeding / providing us the last months .. I prefer a “ blue balls “ ( perhaps ) guy between two women , teasing and being naughty than the absolute 0 we had .. Therefore , well done girls for the Saturday night fun 😉

Even when you are being negative you are positive.

Just now, JenniferMom said:

Even when you are being negative you are positive.

I have my disbelief days as everyone 😁 but a good friend here who doesn’t talk this much as me but his comments are 9 out of 10 times at the right direction , he said that RLC isn’t a sprint but a marathon .. he might see this comment and hopefully he says that this quote belongs to him and many times I think how right he is 😇

2 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Massage on Mila? I hope that he rubs his dick on her ass like he did with Anna yesterday.  😂

Mila simply has destroyed what the guy was “ building “ with Anna .. a shower of 3 , at bed with candles and all senses skyrocketed for fun ( especially with a guy who hasn’t finished yet and a super horny Anna and Lola that seems to have made sex before the Covid restrictions denied physical contact 😂🤣 ) , big lost chance that it might have carried away their selves and just enjoy this Saturday night 🤬😡

Who is this guy?  Did I read correctly that he might be a John?   Perhaps he paid for this experience?

It's a clever idea really.  The cost for 36-48 hours with 3 prostitutes of the caliber of Lola, Anna, and Mila ... that is not cheap.  I would think it might cost several thousand Euros.   But hey, for $300 Euros, you can get a special deal.  Only catch is you have to be on cam.  And also, you can't fuck us.  Maybe you can fuck us if we horny but no guarantees  We call the shots.

This idea could work actually.  I would think there would be some takers out there.

• Thanks 1

Kudos to the guy for remaining calm and focus when the temptation is just in front of him in all possible ways .. obviously not hungry for sex or someone who has been missing action in his life managing to control his “ sexual urges “ … 

And Mila , please GTS before falling asleep and occupy the guy’s rightful place on the bed ,   I mean she even complained that the speaker was too noisy and they moved it to Lola’s side 😱🙄😳