Leora - Home Activities #86

Slipper Guyquad

9 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Number crunching. This week, ok actually 8 days but can be classed as one full week. I know this annoys some people for some reason but hey ho, it's part of my job! Total number of calls, i make it, 37.

3 - Dad. 1 - Salon girl. 1 - Her mate back home. 1 - Unknown person. 0 - LB.

31 - Paul.

If those numbers are true then why isn't Paul number one in the Replay thumbs??.....It takes her far less to achieve it !! 😁

Sorry !! I do try to take this forum seriously and show the proper reverence on occasions, but find it soooo difficult!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

If those numbers are true then why isn't Paul number one in the Replay thumbs??.....It takes her far less to achieve it !! 😁

Sorry !! I do try to take this forum seriously and show the proper reverence on occasions, but find it soooo difficult!!

Oh, questioning my ability to count are you! Like that is it? That's an insult. 

Let me tell you this - 78% of the time i am spot on, 11% i'm fairly accurate, and the remaining 14% could be questioned. Those numbers can't be faulted....

😕

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Oh, questioning my ability to count are you! Like that is it? That's an insult. 

Let me tell you this - 78% of the time i am spot on, 11% i'm fairly accurate, and the remaining 14% could be questioned. Those numbers can't be faulted....

😕

11% and 14% doesn't cut it for me buster, there are people on this forum who would have you severely censored and disciplined for such speculation.....A thrashing is far too good for such a dastardly cad as yourself. You should be flogged sir I repeat flogged. Far too much lax discipline is permeating this hallowed place, like a foul odour.

Round Seventeen: "The flogging will continue until I go to Cannes next  year."

Toe the line or do the honourable thing and resign. 😲

• Haha 4

36 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Zahlenverarbeitung. Diese Woche, ok eigentlich 8 Tage, kann aber als eine ganze Woche eingestuft werden. Ich weiß, dass das manche Leute aus irgendeinem Grund nervt, aber hey ho, das gehört zu meinem Job! Gesamtzahl der Anrufe, ich mache es, 37.

3 - Papa. 1 - Salonmädchen. 1 - Ihr Kumpel zu Hause. 1 - Unbekannte Person. 0 - LB.

31 - Paulus.

No call to LB but a lot of text messages to him

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

11% and 14% doesn't cut it for me buster, there are people on this forum who would have you severely censored and disciplined for such speculation.....A thrashing is far too good for such a dastardly cad as yourself. You should be flogged sir I repeat flogged. Far too much lax discipline is permeating this hallowed place, like a foul odour. Toe the line or do the honourable thing and resign. 😲

The only foul odour is if i take some Lax.

ithankew.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Well there is that, and yes, on the outside.....But, those numbers say a lot!

I never understood honestly what all these phonecalls to Paul indicate .. That she misses  him ? That she wants someone to talk because she’s bored and he’s the only one who can listen to her for hours without getting bored or angry ? Are these phonecalls erotical ? Has she ever told him “ Ya lioubliou ? “ .. To me and sorry to say this , Paul is the biggest victim and boytoy I have seen in distance .. as I have said uncountable times , if you miss , love or want someone , you move mountains and seas to be with this person . That’s how it works for me and I believe that’s what the majority here would do for someone this important as the 31 phonecalls indicate ..