Leora - Home Activities #86

Slipper Guyquad

8 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Did you know there is an Ignore Button feature each member has. If you use it you will not see his posts.

Yes I do know & I have him on ignore, when I come in here 75% of posts are Pulo's ignored posts, it makes for a shit forum, perhaps I should ignore Leora forum in total, but that would be a pity because of a pathetic dribbler

1 hour ago, patou said:

Hello Pulo

Keep telling us don't let yourself be intimidated by certain comments

Have an excellent day

Nobody on this forum should allow themselves to be intimidated by anyone else at any time.

It has been used before by some people as a way of trying to " control " or "censure" what is written on here, because it could be of a different opinion to their own sometimes misguided opinions.

If people don't like what is written then let them use the ignore facility. 

Forums are all about opinions!!

• Upvote 3

9 hours ago, Howard said:

Serious question...

For those who tune in to Leora far more then they care to admit, has she ever slept for more then 4 hours straight?   I can't recall seeing her having slept for a few hours straight without looking at her phone, being restless, or making sure her tablet is on.   She didn't have sleeping issues in the previous apartment (even when she would sleep on the couch while Paul was away fulfilling his military duties).

The woman is simply stressed and not calm of how her life currently is and the way she has reached this point due to the decisions she has taken on how to live her ( private )life .

This in a way , in my humble opinion , explains the only constant that she has never lost since being in Prague and something that has been incredibly magnified since Malia’s departure and I mean of course the communication with her ex boyfriend.

In a city  that isolation and loneliness has hit code red due to her personal choices and having  no one actually next to her  to deeply trust with “ blind and closed eyes “ as we say in my country , the problem for whoever sees things without “ blinkers “ is extremely obvious .

Imagine a life , having moved since 27-28 months in a foreign country thousand kilometers away from your home and a lifestyle , society and environment that  you have been learned how to live and behave in comparison to the new “ community “  challenges . The decision of making private an even “ private way “ of living due to the nature of her job it is an expected result of her current status . How can you be able to sleep , feel the place you live “ home “ , how can’t you be on a rollercoaster of emotions with tears , sadness , extreme smiles and extreme joy from one day to the other when your whole life is built at this direction ? 

Kudos to the woman because she took a risk and challenged herself for such a big step to change her life , most probably because the majority of things in Russia didn’t make her happy , she wanted to escape a boring routine life in Russia but whatever shines isn’t gold . A rush decision with the only stability being that the money will always be there to support a better ( as she was and I think still believes ) lifestyle , the possibility to “ get to know the world “ and how is to live abroad , it is all so nice when we think about it . But the reality 2,5 almost years after shows a woman that is trapped in her own created lifestyle ( part of her job ) decisions , a woman who acts , behaves , seems to be alone without real , trustworthy friends and people to be there for her and support her when alone and in despair like she currently is .. but Paul will always pick up the phone , he will listen to her no matter what , she will speak her things without worrying how she will be judged and what he will say about her . He is the safety . 

Last but not least , we get the “ company “ of the portable devices , the TV , the invisible male and female friends that often offer a kind of relief of the trapped and prisoning lifestyle of this woman . When you aren’t calm and you feel that your life is missing something and the worst being not knowing what this is , that’s how it goes . You can’t sleep , you browse the devices every 2-3 hours when you wake up from your sleep , you simply try to feel “ warm “ in a cold and isolated social environment . Add on this that you have created a legacy and that people expect things from you and there you have it as an answer to your post with this long one by myself 😂🤣

That’s life , it simply gives you the way you behave to it , nothing more nothing less . Not even all the money of the world can buy happiness and in my eyes , Leora is a perfect   example . 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Howard said:

Serious question...

For those who tune in to Leora far more then they care to admit, has she ever slept for more then 4 hours straight?   I can't recall seeing her having slept for a few hours straight without looking at her phone, being restless, or making sure her tablet is on.   She didn't have sleeping issues in the previous apartment (even when she would sleep on the couch while Paul was away fulfilling his military duties).

It may be that everything is connected (intensive cell phone use and not being able to sleep). It is true that when Leora was in Russia she did not have these problems, yet even there she used the telephone a lot.

• Like 1