Massage ending with cellphone snatch

Guest pmdolly

Guest pmdolly

Did anyone watch this? He was giving her a long massage, and she was doing her typical distracted on her cell phone thing.  Then he took her phone away and looked through it, and handed it back, only to take it away again a second later. The massage ended abruptly, and she looked nervous. He got up off the couch with a boner, looking grumpy, leaving her sitting, looking worried on the sofa (she didn't pick up her phone once).  She just followed him in to the (I think Bedroom).

Guest pmdolly

Now he is back out in the living room by himself, and it looks like he is going through her phone (yikes)

Now he is back out in the living room by himself, and it looks like he is going through her phone (yikes)

Phones are evil. Especially smart phones. This event seems to happen often with RLC couples.

I think it's just an act. He has done this many times before.

But these kids do things with phones that they think no one else can see. Have you ever read the EUL agreement on the apps that either are installed or that you put in. Everyone has complete control of the device. And they use these things for everything.

Pictures have code that identifies where you are at all times, GPS enabled or not. Every call, picture, email, text, is databased somewhere by someone for some reason.

If you don't want up close and personal prying eyes to see what you have on that device or what you are doing, don't have it out and accessible when with them. I have face recognition software on mine. My wife can't open it and see what's there. Not that I have anything to hide, she's welcome to it at any time.

The new laptop I just bought has fingerprint recognition software. Not to hide anything from her, but should it be stolen, unless that thief has geek knowledge about this stuff, the average Joe can't open your stuff.

Guest pmdolly

Phones are evil. Especially smart phones. This event seems to happen often with RLC couples.

I think it's just an act. He has done this many times before.

Yeah, he ended up going in the room after acting butt hurt for a bit.  It doesn't take a genius to see she is distracted all the time.  I'm fairly new to the site, but it doesn't seem like he talks to her much (not that any of the guys do) so no big surprise that leaves time for the phone. 

Guest pmdolly

But these kids do things with phones that they think no one else can see. Have you ever read the EUL agreement on the apps that either are installed or that you put in. Everyone has complete control of the device. And they use these things for everything.

Pictures have code that identifies where you are at all times, GPS enabled or not. Every call, picture, email, text, is databased somewhere by someone for some reason.

If you don't want up close and personal prying eyes to see what you have on that device or what you are doing, don't have it out and accessible when with them. I have face recognition software on mine. My wife can't open it and see what's there. Not that I have anything to hide, she's welcome to it at any time.

The new laptop I just bought has fingerprint recognition software. Not to hide anything from her, but should it be stolen, unless that thief has geek knowledge about this stuff, the average Joe can't open your stuff.

Yeah, but from reading the other posts, he threw a bowl at her head, right? I'm sure he wouldn't be down with her having a lock on her phone most likely :)

Meh, I don't read much. Very few posts are in English on these Barcelona based boards. I just scan over most of it. Too much of a pain trying to even decipher the translations.

Guest pmdolly

Meh, I don't read much. Very few posts are in English on these Barcelona based boards. I just scan over most of it. Too much of a pain trying to even decipher the translations.

What can I say, my boredom at work knows no bounds :).  I spend a good part of my work day watching this couple, or Leora & Paul- in a window on top of the window I'm working in.  So I thought I'd read up on some of the stuff they've done in the past since I just started watching :)

Guest pmdolly

Yeah, it gets pretty mind numbing some days.  Glad I stumbled on this.  Although, it probably says something that watching people play on a laptop, while I listen to podcasts, is slightly more entertaining than what I am doing. :) 

I also found some radio DJ's that livestream their broadcast & have a chatbox. That can be entertaining for a bit.  It's the little things in life ;)

What the hell do you do? Watch paint dry or grass grow?  ;D

Or are you in charge of monitoring RLC? In that case, I'd rather watch the aforementioned items.