Leora - Home Activities #87

Pete1960

il y a 18 minutes, Pete1960 a dit :

Patou (Clone #1)

Capture d'écran213.jpg

Capture d'écran208.jpg

Capture d'écran207.jpg

Bonjour

Je sais que je me répète sur mes questions et je continuerais à le dire temp que je serais en vie et je vous emmerde et venant de ma bouche c’est rare je dis que seulement ce que je voie et si sa vous plait pas vous m’ignoré

Et surtout éloigner vous du site vous n’avez rien affaire ici

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Clone 5 here.

ddhm it is SG own opinion so why comment saying how does he know.

In my opinion I would say she was out with LB as part of the Plan A continuation.

As for Pete1960 I have not seen anything at all added to this debate or discussion yet.

If a thread barring all clones is what you want than that would be ok with me.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Poor Paul 😔😟 Leora made him more than 30 phonecalls last week and it only took some hours to catch up with her male friend in Prague , face to face and with physical interaction .. I can’t wait for Paul to arrive 😂🤣😂🤣 Maybe Leora can finally “ free “ herself from this “ moral “ and “ ethical “ problem that can possibly be facing ( “ dear Paul , i have moved with my life but I can’t tell you “ 😔 ) and then we can FINALLY , FINALLY , FINALLY enjoy Leora again , at least in better conditions , more relaxed and calmer , without worries concerning so much her personal  life love issues and concentrate mostly on a good life in Prague and a new future with whoever has befriended there . 

But what am i saying ? And if Prague doesn’t work , what will she do ? Will she close all the “ doors “ possibilities in Russia ? Or as she publicly confessed will make the big exit , buy the apartment she wants in Ekaterinburg and live happily ever after in a country that she hates ? Ahh , poor Leora , how cruel being in such a sensitive age and need to take so many “ crucial “ for your future life decisions and not having the right people next to you to talk about it and perhaps be advised because 28 or so months ago you decided to leave the “ boring “ but peaceful life just to add some 💶💶💶 in your account in an , as it proves , rather quick decision . Of course , you couldn’t imagine that a deadly virus will hit the world and that new personal life challenges would have hit your door . You thought you go to Prague , join in a new environment and society , make some friends , bring Paul in Prague  once , twice , three times per year for 10-15 days each time without even knowing what you really want from your life . 

And off with the sleeping disorders , off to daily and increasing nights out so as not transmitting the worries and insecurity to the thousand of people watching at home and a really big amount really caring about your well being , off to more and more escaping a bubble prison that you have created because you wanted ( want ) to live a human’s life totally against all rules that exist in the “ sanity world of western civilization “ .. you decided to live alone , make your private life “ private “ for all the people you interact with in Prague and you have become indeed a “ SHADOW “ of your former self . Ahh , Paul is coming to comfort you . And if not , don’t worry , people will always tune in and add euros to your account , isn’t this at the end  the main reason that you left Russia ? 

49 minutes ago, Pete1960 said:

Patou (Clone #1)

ScreenShot213.jpg

ScreenShot208.jpg

ScreenShot207.jpg

I think before people start condemning other members they should perhaps try to understand the other persons circumstances, as to why they enjoy the forum and what it maybe gives them in their life.

You have named Patou as clone number 1 after Pulo. I understand that Patou is recovering from a potentially life threatening ailment and the forum and some of the other members are some of the only contacts he has outside of his home, which could indeed be similar to some other members.

I don't know first hand but I would imagine loneliness, or not being able to converse with other like minded people could be soul destroying, and perhaps just to join in a " chat " on a forum is as good as any medicine. 

Keep in mind also that not everyone on the forum watch RLC for one reason or another, perhaps financial restraints, or privacy and personal reasons, but they welcome an update of what is occurring.

It has been said on here before that a little more tolerance toward other people wouldn't go amiss on the forum, but wishing for that to happen is like pissing in the wind. Most people in life respond to either kindness or aggression, be nice to people and they will most of the time reciprocate in kind, conversely, be aggressive to people but don't be hurt or surprised if they also respond likewise or even worse... If you give it, be prepared to get it back. 

Is it really such a big deal mate to hit the ignore facility, you then at least will be able to select from what's remaining to read and respond to if you wish.

Just a thought mate!! 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

Clone 5 here.

ddhm it is SG own opinion so why comment saying how does he know.

In my opinion I would say she was out with LB as part of the Plan A continuation.

As for Pete1960 I have not seen anything at all added to this debate or discussion yet.

If a thread barring all clones is what you want than that would be ok with me.

I never doubted a post or an opinion , but I am curious always to know how a conclusion like this is reached . Based on what ? The return time at home ? Last week , people here doubted the existence of a “ boyfriend “ and they explained . 

I am confronted daily here by whoever and in all of my opinions , I try to explain where and how my thoughts are based . Whenever I speculate , I try to do it with facts presented with on cameras Leora’s actions. As for the various information that I have posted here and there are no doubts at all , they are based to confirmed things on cameras , intentionally or not by Leora and I will go back and say “ there are also other people who speak Russian in this forum “ .

For all the rest , this topic is in my humble opinion a daily “ recording of events “ ( when Leora woke up , when she went to the toilet , how many phonecalls she did , what clothes she wore and such things ) and there are just 4-5 posters that will have an opinion or an idea or a thought ( I consider you one of those , brokk also , jimbo4 of course ) and they will share it here at the forum .

I am not saying how the forum should work , it can be a recording of events , but it can also be the opinions stated here - I admit ,  in a more frequent rhythm by me - and I am fully aware of the things I face everyday . But there are people who “ claim “ that are Leora fans , multi years Leora fans and don’t even come out here to post an opinion and whenever I do , for example , they will simply “ answer”  with an emoji or they will declare my status and what i am as a person and so on . 

Where are the counter arguments ? Where are the opinions that things aren’t as I keep on writing ? Where are the thoughts of what’s going on ? There’s absolutely nothing written here because of one thing and one thing only ; The “ Queen’s “ reputation and saga must be protected by all means necessary . She can’t defend herself so there are people in the background working for that . The problem is that they have also been reduced now and it is so obvious and ridiculous what they do on how to support and full throttle attack  either with emojis against the people they have things here to say ( I admit , I might be 100% wrong but please , present me your counter arguments to discuss and perhaps reach a conclusion ) or they will give the positive emojis to the ones that contribute with the attacks . 

That’s all I have to say about that . Imagine , people here said that I “ work”  in a way in the background with  Jimbo4 and they even said that we support one another in the background when at least him and me have exchanged arguments and counter arguments about Leora’s situation publicly and we have reached the conclusion that we don’t agree . Just so simple as that . 

16 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I think before people start condemning other members they should perhaps try to understand the other persons circumstances, as to why they enjoy the forum and what it maybe gives them in their life.

You have named Patou as clone number 1 after Pulo. I understand that Patou is recovering from a potentially life threatening ailment and the forum and some of the other members are some of the only contacts he has outside of his home, which could indeed be similar to some other members.

I don't know first hand but I would imagine loneliness, or not being able to converse with other like minded people could be soul destroying, and perhaps just to join in a " chat " on a forum is as good as any medicine. 

Keep in mind also that not everyone on the forum watch RLC for one reason or another, perhaps financial restraints, or privacy and personal reasons, but they welcome an update of what is occurring.

It has been said on here before that a little more tolerance toward other people wouldn't go amiss on the forum, but wishing for that to happen is like pissing in the wind. Most people in life respond to either kindness or aggression, be nice to people and they will most of the time reciprocate in kind, conversely, be aggressive to people but don't be hurt or surprised if they also respond likewise or even worse... If you give it, be prepared to get it back. 

Is it really such a big deal mate to hit the ignore facility, you then at least will be able to select from what's remaining to read and respond to if you wish.

Just a thought mate!! 

That’s a nice post and very well explained ☺️ Well done 👏

5 hours ago, ddhm said:

I never doubted a post or an opinion , but I am curious always to know how a conclusion like this is reached . Based on what ? The return time at home ? Last week , people here doubted the existence of a “ boyfriend “ and they explained . 

It does not have to be based on anything it is just a persons opinion. It may be true or not.

There is an old saying:

IT WAS CURIOSITY THAT KILLED THE CAT

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

It does not have to be based on anything it is just a persons opinion. It may true or not.

There is an old saying:

IT WAS CURIOSITY THAT KILLED THE CAT

You need then to see how the opinions here are confronted based on who posts 😆 and also who responds and in which style . But I am sure you have made your own conclusions all this time .. 

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

You need then to see how the opinions here are confronted based on who posts 😆 and also who responds and in which style . But I am sure you have made your own conclusions all this time .. 

There are some that take the whole RLC concept seriously.  Ever since this Forum began most of all posts solely revolve on speculation.  It's up to the reader to decide how to interpret the post.  Anytime one see's an emoticon beside the posts comment usually means sarcasm but others seem to take sarcasm as being realistic.  Forums run on Speculation and that's what drives the Forums.  Don't believe everything you read.  If one wants the truth then Subscribe to RLC and get the facts personally.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

There are some that take the whole RLC concept seriously.  Ever since this Forum began most of all posts solely revolve on speculation.  It's up to the reader to decide how to interpret the post.  Anytime one see's an emoticon beside the posts comment usually means sarcasm but others seem to take sarcasm as being realistic.  Forums run on Speculation and that's what drives the Forums.  Don't believe everything you read.  If one wants the truth then Subscribe to RLC and get the facts personally.

Even RLC is borderline fiction SC, nothing seems to be spontaneous any longer and the scriptwriters are overworked to try and keep some peoples interest.

BTW.. YOU SHOULD BE IN BED BY NOW!😁

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1