B2 - General Topic 2021 #31 (November)

23 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I would say you're wrong but that would just cause you to respond to me saying you're wrong.  I think slutty was the word I was looking for but you have the right to your opinion even though I don't share it with you.

in what would I be wrong? Just type the word "leaked" on google and your brain will find the light on its own, it started in 2014 and it hasn't stopped since, do you know Jennifer Lawrence or Kristen Stewart to name a few?

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

in what would I be wrong? Just type the word "leaked" on google and your brain will find the light on its own, it started in 2014 and it hasn't stopped since, do you know Jennifer Lawrence or Kristen Stewart to name a few?

LOL I'm well aware of the leaked accounts that started in 2014 but compared to the number of people on this planet they are nothing but a pimple on a gnats ass!!

49 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

it seems like Lola has cooled off to him since they had sex i didnt see them have sex but saw how all three were before and how Lola has been the last couple of days and would be very surprised if Lola has sex with him again any time soon

she doesnt need sex for another 5 months now

10 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL I'm well aware of the leaked accounts that started in 2014 but compared to the number of people on this planet they are nothing but a pimple on a gnats ass!!

You ask what kind of girl get filmed during sex?

I just proved to you that any girl can possibly do it because if singers, actresses, or other public figures, who have no relation to the world of sex, do it in their privacy, then I think that we can conclude that there is a high probability that any woman on the planet is likely to do it too, so Anna is no exception, whether in front of rlc cams or not

it's just called common sense, you should try

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, moos54 said:

You ask what kind of girl get filmed during sex?

I just proved to you that any girl can possibly do it because if singers, actresses, or other public figures, who have no relation to the world of sex, do it in their privacy, then I think that we can conclude that there is a high probability that any woman on the planet is likely to do it too, so Anna is no exception, whether in front of rlc cams or not

it's just called common sense, you should try

He doesn't know that possibly some younger woman in his circle of friends, even the ones he doesn't even imagine that could do it, have done this at least once. Especially sending nude photo.