B2 - General Topic 2021 #31 (November)

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Didn't think I'd ever see that posted a week ago...😏

You're correct that wouldn't have been posted a week ago, but it's nice to see Anna finally enjoy her sexuality. I've always thought she enjoyed having sex more than any of the young ladies on this site with the exception of Martina. These two have sex because they enjoy it for themselves and not because  they want to please anyone else. Even when Anna bates you can see the intensity in her orgasms.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

She's definitely not jealous. Rumour has it she has a guy, but I don't think he's her type anyway...She's probably not too pleased her apt has been turned into a full time photo studio...
Personally I think he should pack up his gear and fuck off now. 

Is hard for me to agree with you. He has been a pleasant surprise and his sex with Anna and it is out of step with everything that happens with the other couples in the project. But soon it gets kind of boring. But maybe he's there for a week of sex marathon.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

Is hard for me to agree with you. He has been a pleasant surprise and his sex with Anna and it is out of step with everything that happens with the other couples in the project. But soon it gets kind of boring. But maybe he's there for a week of sex marathon.

Yes it's been a pleasant surprise, and great to see the girls, especially Anna, having some exciting sexual exploits on cam, but I'm getting bored with it now. Even watching sex with my favs on here bores me after a while, and I'm not a fan of male visitors staying for more than 2 or 3 days anyway...

I know Mira isn't everyone's favourite right now, and pretty boring, but she does 'live' there, and it a bit out of order is he is the reason she's escaped toB4...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Well to a certain degree i agree.. let's have them this week some good sex marathons.. and then it is time to say goodby..but who knows maybe it still gets expanded to a foursome.. thats the price for him leaving...🙂

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Yes it's been a pleasant surprise, and great to see the girls, especially Anna, having some exciting sexual exploits on cam, but I'm getting bored with it now. Even watching sex with my favs on here bores me after a while, and I'm not a fan of male visitors staying for more than 2 or 3 days anyway...

I know Mira isn't everyone's favourite right now, and pretty boring, but she does 'live' there, and it a bit out of order is he is the reason she's escaped toB4...

To be honest the first thing I think of is maybe this the day he's done. It's not that I dislike him( and I refuse to call him Taliban), but I want to have Anna back, although I'm happy she's had her fun and I've had fun watching her. I have no problem with Mila although I 'd love to see more of her when she bates, but I understand how she might be tired of the studio thing. I've enjoyed her staying with Radi and she seems to be having fun for the most part. Her mood is sketchy sometimes but I like that too.:wink:

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, T W said:

Well to a certain degree i agree.. let's have them this week some good sex marathons.. and then it is time to say goodby..but who knows maybe it still gets expanded to a foursome.. thats the price for him leaving...🙂

I don't think there will be a foursome, but hopefully that will be up to Mila. Maybe they can include Tereza and leave out Mila.:biggrin:

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Kinda hard pressed to believe he's the reason why she visits B4 when just two days ago, him and Mila were both fondling each other where she even took off her panties next to him.

Finally this apartment is “ alive “ of posts and comments by many people , daily , as the legacy of B2 dictates . And what did it need ? Just a visitor who could take the hiding and protective shell away from the girls . 

I hope he stays for as long as this forum is pleased with the comments coming with the same positivity like now and of course for as long as the girls keep on shining of happiness , rather that seeing both of them soon after departing going back to their hiding performances or boredom times . 

It was too many months with almost nothing happening , I could exchange all that for a week that this guy will share with the girls and since we don’t even know if things like this will keep on happening , let’s enjoy for as long as it lasts 😇

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Kinda hard pressed to believe he's the reason why she visits B4 when just two days ago, him and Mila were both fondling each other where she even took off her panties next to him.

I was just speculating. Pity we didn't have a translation on her and Lola's argument yesterday...I think the soft core 4 some a coupla days ago was just a warm up clickbait for Anna, Lola and the guy...

But if she comes back and they do have a wild foursome, I'll eat humble pie, with lashing of cream...😏

• Haha 1

All this photo shoot and recording are for personal use I presume. Maybe he's been waiting to do this for a long time and the way that Anna behaves with him I'm starting to  think that they have/had a relationship.

One of the clues is that when they started the sex in the being of the weekend it looked like he already knew what Anna like to do. I didn't look like they were discovering each other. But I might be wrong.

• Upvote 1