B4 - General Topic 2021 #123 (November) B4

No one in B-2 either.

----------------------------

Radi's parents live in Barcelona or nearby.  If she is Belorussian, she probably came to Spain with her parents 10-20 years ago, when Spain, with EU permission, was recruiting thousands of Ukrainians, Belorussians, and other Eastern bloc countries to work in Spain because of Spanish labor shortages, and offering residency inside the Schengen zone.  This would explain her fluency in Spanish, and possibly her English fluency.

I have concluded that she has sometimes worked as a stylist on photo shoots, and that she knows Anna, Lola, and possibly Mila from Barcelona, before she came to RLC.   She may even know Rasputin.  That would explain her obsession with her appearance;  for example,, trying on multiple hats or caps before deciding which one to wear.  She uses her appearance to call attention to herself, which seems unusual for an introvert.

I would guess her wardrobe costs at least 5,000 Euros, and she probably obtained much of it at a discounted price.

She is an introvert, but also an exhibitionist, even in public.  Evidence of the latter was her minimalist tan lines from when she went to the beach or pool when she lived in B-1.  She is also calculating, and controlling about her interactions.  She is not a spontaneous, carefree  person.

She is not autistic.

She has a weird diet, and unconventional in her mixing of generally healthy food with large amounts of caffeine..  Her intense levels of exercise might be related to an eating disorder.  She drinks little alcohol, but smokes too much.

19 hours ago, ddhm said:

Nice arguments and well explained  but I disagree with most of them .. with a confirmed financial struggling the recent months and a confirmed cut cost of salaries and bonuses that would be given upon negotiations , with tenants threatening that they would quit ( the twins ) , I don’t think that RLC is hiring for sex sessions or has stand by girls and pays them .. Rasputin was a real life incident , it was impressively nice because it was authentic .. the same goes with Luya who seems to be a real life friend of Holly , it is unclear if Holly has asked of her to visit and introduce her to the cameras world and therefore  help RLC to fill a bed .. Luya is the definition ( like Holly ) what the subscribers wish to watch .. a girl that is smiley , happy , gives you positive feelings and the awaiting to watch her for more and more .. compare her to serious or hardly ever smiley and no  things happening like Nana , Radislava , Mila , the twins , Loraine ( even being early .. ) , definitely the continues groundhog days of an isolated and lonely Leora and of course the B2 girls till the arrival of Rasputin that changed the dynamics .. Look at the good vibes Olivia , Ulyana , Daniela , , Buffy is new and we need to wait , Karol and as I said what Holly can deliver with that angelic face and attitude , that’s what the majority likes to watch I think .. Girls that can escape you from your daily stressful routine , please you and entertain you with originality , creativity , unexpected things and activities .. we have this , I don’t think we could complain that much .. and I think the girls I mentioned can give all that if they get / work under  the right conditions / circumstances ☺️😇

Hogwash!  The predator photographer paid a lot of money for his showing in B2!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Hogwash!  The predator photographer paid a lot of money for his showing in B2!!

I wouldn't say "hogwash", but I will say a lot of speculation about things which you have no verification. Unless you work for "RLC" which i doubt, all or most of what you're saying is wild speculation or wishful thinking.:sad:

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

1 hour ago, peterete123 said:

idk what's the point of keeping buffy on the project, she hasn't done anything since she's arrived

everyone keeps saying that... she parties with girls, has gotten naked with them,,,, they were drinking shots?? off/between her nice big titties , brought home a man almost fooled around but no full on slut fucking first date like some expect around here ...   she's sociable , takes great showers !!   she just fucking got here ...  these are not slut toys for the paying customers .... she is doing her Real Life part and some patience would be expected 

these legends people refer to,  Holly, Megan, Irma , Leora etc )  did not get that way overnight ... some have hundreds and hundreds of days and years of shows and drama ... Christ how long has she been here a month tops ...  lot's of uncertainty, changes in the villa , new and I would point out very abnormal girls in this place... Exhibitionists and players ... not so easy to just get comfortable to spread your legs and bate all over the furniture with amazing camera placement .... come on let them do their thing and watch their Real Life unfold...  Chaterbate should tide you over until LUYA spreads wide for the camera 

did I mention real womans big natural  Titties !!!!

• Upvote 2