Leora - Home Activities #88

dougiestyle4u

Hey Leora, you are the Queen of RLC - why don't you use your clout and tell your RLC bosses to open up the free cams only for your apartment since you are the #1 most watched tenant and most admired. All the other apartments suck shit and you are hurting financially because of those lazy boring asses. This way you will get more subscribers and bonus money since you deserve it. I know you can do it - for all your thousands of fans.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Hey Leora, you are the Queen of RLC - why don't you use your clout and tell your RLC bosses to open up the free cams only for your apartment since you are the #1 most watched tenant and most admired. All the other apartments suck shit and you are hurting financially because of those lazy boring asses. This way you will get more subscribers and bonus money since you deserve it. I know you can do it - for all your thousands of fans.

Sorry to say that will not work because you cannot have free cams and subscribers at the same time.

• Like 1

Just now, blue is the colour said:

That makes me wonder what job he has and why at this time ??? Is it always this late time.

Just before he goes to bed. Patterns. As i say, right from last summer, a call around 11-ish, then the last text just on Midnight. Couldn't even begin to put a number on the amount of times it's happened. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

yesterday was a great happy wednesday 

afternoon 

Leora  in the relaxing bath 

Read a book 

On the couch 

get the nails fixed 

on the phone with the father 

long talk 

On Skype with Paul and Eva ❤️🐶

in malia's room