Leora - Home Activities #88

dougiestyle4u

22 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Another Groundhog Day has just began .. let’s hope that she “ meets the world “ today and not like yesterday that she was locked up in her prison .. and it seems that at least she is off for some good times outside her cell . 

Another ground hog day of the continuation of repetitious nonsense from you evidently. Let's hope sometime in the near future you finally realize that you need some help and seek it out so that eventually you might be able to escape the confines of the ridiculously obsessively jealous imagination of yours. It's quite likely that the woman of that apartment hopes so as well, since it is also quite likely that she, like most others, do not like knowing of any others being unwell in any way. 😏

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 6

27 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Another Groundhog Day has just began .. let’s hope that she “ meets the world “ today and not like yesterday that she was locked up in her prison .. and it seems that at least she is off for some good times outside her cell . 

Just look at another apartment if you don't like it with Leora. Please don't annoy around here all the time and hardly anyone is interested in the bullshit you write.
Sorry for my words but I think it's enough .........

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 6

4 hours ago, The Earl said:

Just look at another apartment if you don't like it with Leora. Please don't annoy around here all the time and hardly anyone is interested in the bullshit you write.

Other than an obvious obsession of jealousy of that woman that he developed quite some time ago that seems to be bothering him so much that he continues the same types of ridiculous nonsense that he has for as long as he has, that is really the only other reason that he continues with such nonsense. Other than his obsession of jeaIousy of that woman, he does it to antagonize other visitors of these threads who do so hoping to notice comments of positivity more often than not and comments of negativity less often than not.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

15 minutes ago, The Earl said:

I don’t insult you or Leora , I will always write what I wish here . I can’t help you that you don’t like my posts but perhaps I also don’t like yours too . 

I watch the apartment when the resident of this apartment respects the money for the way i believe that the RLC project is addressed to the customers . You enjoy an empty apartment or watching a woman sleeping half of the day and the rest half of the day browsing her portable devices . Please declare your sympathy of what you watch as I declare my dislike of the content . 

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

14 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I don’t insult you or Leora , I will always write what I wish here . I can’t help you that you don’t like my posts but perhaps I also don’t like yours too . 

I watch the apartment when the resident of this apartment respects the money for the way i believe that the RLC project is addressed to the customers . You enjoy an empty apartment or watching a woman sleeping half of the day and the rest half of the day browsing her portable devices . Please declare your sympathy of what you watch as I declare my dislike of the content . 

The majority of visitors to these threads do not care for or like the majority of your comments in these threads since the majority of the comments you have already posted in these threads over a hundred times in the last year and a half to two years in one way or another. It is a ridiculous repetition of mostly the same comments only reworded differently at times. The majority of responses, no responses, confused tagged emojis, or sad tagged emojis compared to the few like or upvote emojis that the comments have received have shown what the majority of visitors of these threads think of such nonsense. 😏

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

25 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

The majority of visitors to these threads do not care for or like the majority of your comments in these threads since the majority of the comments you have already posted in these threads over a hundred times in the last year and a half to two years in one way or another. It is a ridiculous repetition of mostly the same comments only reworded differently at times. The majority of responses, no responses, confused tagged emojis, or sad tagged emojis compared to the few like or upvote emojis that the comments have received have shown what the majority of visitors of these threads think of such nonsense. 😏

I don’t  care what the majority here believes , likes or enjoys to read . I am not here to please the masses , I am here to let my thoughts communicated in a platform that it is open for everyone to express their opinion.

I am not forcing anyone to read my posts . You are becoming incredibly obsessed with me and trust me when I tell you , you aren’t going to succeed anything in whatever intentions you have by speaking your repeated no meaning English posts that few here understand . 

I ask you again as politely as I can , for all the questions I have addressed the forum here again and again and again , do you have anything to comment ? I promised  myself not to bother with the type of people who , like another dictator , are telling me what and how and when I should write or not write things . The forum isn’t about you and me , this thread here is open to everyone to express their opinion of what they see from this tenant . For as long I feel cheated with the “ program “ , the robot performances , the fake things and the things that i wish to see and I simply expressing it and not demanding to watch , you will see me here day in and day out till there won’t be anything of importance to say . You have managed  ( not you in particular but people worse than you in behaviors to others ) to silence and remove from this very topic dozens and dozens of people .. you are trying to remove the wrong guy here , the more you continue , the more you make a hole in the water . 

• Confused 3

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

I don’t  care what the majority here believes , likes or enjoys to read . I am not here to please the masses , I am here to let my thoughts communicated in a platform that it is open for everyone to express their opinion.

I am not forcing anyone to read my posts . You are becoming incredibly obsessed with me and trust me when I tell you , you aren’t going to succeed anything in whatever intentions you have by speaking your repeated no meaning English posts that few here understand . 

I ask you again as politely as I can , for all the questions I have addressed the forum here again and again and again , do you have anything to comment ? I promised  myself not to bother with the type of people who , like another dictator , are telling me what and how and when I should write or not write things . The forum isn’t about you and me , this thread here is open to everyone to express their opinion of what they see from this tenant . For as long I feel cheated with the “ program “ , the robot performances , the fake things and the things that i wish to see and I simply expressing it and not demanding to watch , you will see me here day in and day out till there won’t be anything of importance to say . You have managed  ( not you in particular but people worse than you in behaviors to others ) to silence and remove from this very topic dozens and dozens of people .. you are trying to remove the wrong guy here , the more you continue , the more you make a hole in the water . 

It has been obvious for quite some time that you obviously do not care since you have continued for quite some time with repetitious comments that have already been noticed over a hundred times because of your obsession of jealousy of that woman, as well as to antagonize other visitors of these threads, and those are the actual reasons of why you have continued to do so for as long as you have, rather than merely to express some opinons, considering that the same comments have already been mentioned quite some time ago and repetitiously repeated over and over. It is only another reason other than the obvious obsession of jealousy of that woman that has taken over a substantial part of your mind, of why you should consider seeking professional help for such nonsense. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 4