B2 - General Topic 2021 #33 (November)

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Guy seems to have arrived from Kyiv as there’s an Ukraine nag on top of his suitcase… B2 will keep on being on fire hopefully as RLC struggles with -2 apartments , the Leora’s joke apartment , the lack of interest of both couples in Prague and the strange circumstances especially in the villa and the “ church place “ B1 … as for B5 , no comment 😐😬🙄

Yep your right clearly b2 has been getting bonuses from rlc or has been promised bonuses because they wasn't doing this before. 

and b4, b1 and b5 don't deserve shit but a plan ticket😂

• Sad 1

Just now, ddhm said:

Snacks and wine on the making .. at least this apartment decided to wake up and finally meet RLC’s expectations , well done and hope the good days continue. 

also it's only 6:51pm where I'm at in the USA so that's good for b2

3 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

Great Gatsby Movie GIF by Sony

B2 is clearly the best apartment this month basically the year with all of the activities they had been doing 🏆

meanwhile shitty ass b4 is always empty not even olivia&ulyana can help them they probably are waiting until some of those girls leave. 

I think the best was B1 when the 4 girls were there till it closed and also while Pam was with Jordi .. B2 was great the first months of Monica but then it was not so much offering still better than the times of the villa especially when Holly / Megan left and before Tesla & Elian arrived .. we will see how it goes .. 

1 minute ago, Kingbanks said:

also it's only 6:51pm where I'm at in the USA so that's good for b2

Since Rasputin changed the apartment’s dynamic , I think what we see is pure real life situations .. there are no time frames or shows , things occur according to the residents will and they are indeed and genuinely into whatever is happening .. except Mila who keeps on being strange . 

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think the best was B1 when the 4 girls were there till it closed and also while Pam was with Jordi .. B2 was great the first months of Monica but then it was not so much offering still better than the times of the villa especially when Holly / Megan left and before Tesla & Elian arrived .. we will see how it goes .. 

I give you pam and just pam only for her with jordi but everything else nah

pam, anna, and Lola those are the girls I have with mvp🏆

and Mila still hasn't done shit yet😂

Edited by Kingbanks

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Since Rasputin changed the apartment’s dynamic , I think what we see is pure real life situations .. there are no time frames or shows , things occur according to the residents will and they are indeed and genuinely into whatever is happening .. except Mila who keeps on being strange . 

no it's still the same a show is a show and let's not get carried away they know what they are doing but I can't say anything bad because of Rasputin 😂

6 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

Yep your right clearly b2 has been getting bonuses from rlc or has been promised bonuses because they wasn't doing this before. 

and b4, b1 and b5 don't deserve shit but a plan ticket😂

B4 has a difficult chemistry with the girls cast .. B1 is under limits of things happening , the only info that it is still valid and we don’t know if things have changed , it is a really serious decrease of salaries and bonuses are getting either much delayed or upon discussion and negotiations .. but for sure , Anna deserves the last 10 days or so best current RLC tenant of what she has shown and done on cameras .. 

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

B4 has a difficult chemistry with the girls cast .. B1 is under limits of things happening , the only info that it is still valid and we don’t know if things have changed , it is a really serious decrease of salaries and bonuses are getting either much delayed or upon discussion and negotiations .. but for sure , Anna deserves the last 10 days or so best current RLC tenant of what she has shown and done on cameras .. 

b1 has the twins😂

maybe holly can do something 

and I don't even pay attention to karol😂

and b4 hasn't done anything they have the worst girl's 😂

Loraine can't do anything without Anthony for a show now she is hanging out with the off camera crew and you know she isn't trying to get drunk with them who knows what would happen 😏🤣😂

Edited by Kingbanks

4 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

no it's still the same a show is a show and let's not get carried away they know what they are doing but I can't say anything bad because of Rasputin 😂

If Rasputin and Anna was a show , what can I say ? They fucked late at night when there wasn’t top cams achievement and rewards .. then in the morning that it is the worst viewership timeframe .. I think and I believe  it was honestly real life situation during Rasputin’s visit .. 

2 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

b1 has the twins😂

maybe holly can do something 

and I don't even pay attention to karol😂

and b4 hasn't done anything they have the worst girl's 😂

Holly and Luya are fantastic .. the best is yet to come , there should be no doubts for Holly , she always delivers and I could even say that she might be subscribers top favorite tenant of the current cast .. let’s say that she already had a moment with Luya , it was just under the covers ( for starters 😆 .. ) 

It is all a complete copy / paste of 8 nights ago .. the guy arrives , he is warm welcomed , they give him food and the proper welcome drink .. marvelous hospitality , it would be interesting to see if there’s any involvement in other matters like Rasputin 😏🥳

Plus , he needs a name , perhaps Rasputin Part II ? ( or like the French would say Partous - the “s” isn’t pronounced in the end as per French language rules 😁😆 ) ..