B2 - General Topic 2021 #33 (November)

7 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

so here is a new cock invited to b2 !!! so my prognosis is that he will fuck mila first, then anna, and as anna only thinks about jerking off when she sees the guys fuck her girlfriends, he may end up screwing lola !!! unless anna is the 1st, lola is at the same time, and mila gets her pussy fingered while anna sucks it !!! but it is also possible that it is lola who sucks him first, while mila eats his mouth, and anna licks his ass !!!! there are so many possibilities with this kind of prostitute, that you never know the real course of the evening !!! 😙

My prediction is that it is very difficult to see what we witnessed from  Rasputin .. we only know , from the girls reactions , that they already know him outside RLC .. the last guy was benefited , I wish things happen with this one too but I doubt it ( and I am a really positive person as the majority here knows 😁

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I mean who invited him.

Ahh .. we can’t know that .. but he clearly came from Ukraine .. all girls seem to know him well .. I think the info will be revealed  the next days