B2 - General Topic 2021 #33 (November)

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

It is all a complete copy / paste of 8 nights ago .. the guy arrives , he is warm welcomed , they give him food and the proper welcome drink .. marvelous hospitality , it would be interesting to see if there’s any involvement in other matters like Rasputin 😏🥳

Plus , he needs a name , perhaps Rasputin Part II ? ( or like the French would say Partous - the “s” isn’t pronounced in the end as per French language rules 😁😆 ) .. 

if Mila does nothing again then she should clearly leave😒

so here is a new cock invited to b2 !!! so my prognosis is that he will fuck mila first, then anna, and as anna only thinks about jerking off when she sees the guys fuck her girlfriends, he may end up screwing lola !!! unless anna is the 1st, lola is at the same time, and mila gets her pussy fingered while anna sucks it !!! but it is also possible that it is lola who sucks him first, while mila eats his mouth, and anna licks his ass !!!! there are so many possibilities with this kind of prostitute, that you never know the real course of the evening !!! 😙

1 minute ago, corboblanc said:

so here is a new cock invited to b2 !!! so my prognosis is that he will fuck mila first, then anna, and as anna only thinks about jerking off when she sees the guys fuck her girlfriends, he may end up screwing lola !!! unless anna is the 1st, lola is at the same time, and mila gets her pussy fingered while anna sucks it !!! but it is also possible that it is lola who sucks him first, while mila eats his mouth, and anna licks his ass !!!! there are so many possibilities with this kind of prostitute, that you never know the real course of the evening !!! 😙

mila most likely will do nothing 😂

• Like 1

1 minute ago, corboblanc said:

You got that right at least!

• Haha 2

Just now, Kingbanks said:

if Mila does nothing again then she should clearly leave😒

Mila is having a very mysterious stay and can’t predict personally anything .. she’s the one who made clear complains to RLC about her money payment .. Therefore , she can be seen licking or getting licked by Radislava , she might be seen being cuddled by this guy just like that and she can be seen simply sleeping like a grandmother from 22:00 pm … Unpredictable for me and can’t make anything out .. 

Just now, Kingbanks said:

mila most likely will do nothing 😂

I hope like hell she doesn't, I've always liked Mila but I know she is very sexually active outside the apartment.  So I'm sure they have more BS up their sleeves for what they are going to do.  As ddhm says, everything happens in time LMAO.