B2 - General Topic 2021 #33 (November)

So from what I read, according to you the bearded guy taught Anna how to take pictures and she changed and got fucked twenty times, I wonder if the writer rereads what he writes or is he really convinced?

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Sergio said:

So from what I read, according to you the bearded guy taught Anna how to take pictures and she changed and got fucked twenty times, I wonder if the writer rereads what he writes or is he really convinced?

Reality is much more interesting in their heads. 

• Haha 2

Welcome welcome to a clone… it’s like a procedure , even Mila with her underwear again after sleeping and waking up .. not it’s time to feen and let’s see if this time this is Lola’s guy 😂🤣😂🤣😆

Guy seems to have arrived from Kyiv as there’s an Ukraine bag on top of his suitcase… B2 will keep on being on fire hopefully as RLC struggles with -2 apartments , the Leora’s joke apartment , the lack of interest of both couples in Prague and the strange circumstances especially in the villa and the “ church place “ B1 … as for B5 , no comment 😐😬🙄

• Confused 1

Great Gatsby Movie GIF by Sony

B2 is clearly the best apartment this month basically the year with all of the activities they had been doing 🏆

meanwhile shitty ass b4 is always empty not even olivia&ulyana can help them they probably are waiting until some of those girls leave. 

• Sad 1