B2 - General Topic 2021 #33 (November)

Noldus

16 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Insane turn of events with B2 becoming the top RLC apartment .. who would have thought ? 

thats what pissed me off for a long time after defending Lola and catching shit then she came back and i think it was her Belle and Rose that went out every night then when they brought guys home they went up to the roof

1 minute ago, EMMETT111 said:

thats what pissed me off for a long time after defending Lola and catching shit then she came back and i think it was her Belle and Rose that went out every night then when they brought guys home they went up to the roof

She’s more “ mature “😂🤣😛  now and does things differently .. but honestly , this is for me a shocking twist when for so many months the girls they were not into doing things under the covers but there were days they were only watching TV .. absolutely insane of what we are watching since 8-9 days now 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

oh i got caught up in the moment and forgot Lola had a pad on this morning maybe explaining the hand job lol

Ahh .. it couldn’t be different then as it is also the first day .. let’s hope by Tuesday , maximum Wednesday  we can enjoy 😋😋

38 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

saw a bearded guy and all the girls in their underware and first thought was the last guy was back but cut his beard then saw it was not him but someone said its the first bearded guy from the infamous orgy the show by that all others have been judged by now he is in bed with Lola

My first thought too. 

• Like 1

Well , that’s a wrap after almost 2,5 hours of live play by play in two apartments .. RLC seems to somehow , someway always finding ways when things look disappointing .. first complete  open session for Daniela , Buffy teasing , Lola giving a handjob and happy ending to the new B2 visitor .. off to even better days … good night all , Lola’s fantasy for many ( mine for sure ) is upon us 😋😋🤨

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Well , that’s a wrap after almost 2,5 hours of live play by play in two apartments .. RLC seems to somehow , someway always finding ways when things look disappointing .. first compete open session for Daniela , Buffy teasing , Lola giving a handjob and happy ending to the new B2 visitor .. off to even better days … good night all , Lola’s fantasy for many ( mine for sure ) is upon us 😋😋🤨

i rejoined the minute Leia was having open sex its no secert im a big fan lol,the happenings in B2 are a great bonus

• Sad 1

28 minutes ago, ddhm said:

She’s more “ mature “😂🤣😛  now and does things differently .. but honestly , this is for me a shocking twist when for so many months the girls they were not into doing things under the covers but there were days they were only watching TV .. absolutely insane of what we are watching since 8-9 days now 

i remember the old Lola getting parties together getting everyone high back before a lot of people on here would accept that the girls would do drugs and getting the other girls to strip when ever they would start partying glad to see the old Lola again more or less 😀

5 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

i rejoined the minute Leia was having open sex its no secert im a big fan lol,the happenings in B2 are a great bonus

Dear girls of B2

As the size of the expectation so the size of the disappointment,beard and baldness alone doesn't guarantee anything, send the fake home and bring the photographer back!

• Haha 1