Who is the new girl?

Is the guy staying there protecting Alina while Anton is away? He hasn't been home for several nights now and the other guy has been sleeping on the couch.

Seems like a reasonable suggestion. I was wondering what he was doing there, but that makes sense. Sure does sleep a lot more than Anton!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also he was gone when her friend was there for a few days then came back.  She is being looked after for some reason and he does look like some of bodyguard or ex military. 

Also he was gone when her friend was there for a few days then came back.  She is being looked after for some reason and he does look like some of bodyguard or ex military.

[/quote

i could be wrong,but he looks like anton,maybe brother.i don't believe he would leave a complete stranger there.

[/quote

i could be wrong,but he looks like anton,maybe brother.i don't believe he would leave a complete stranger there.

They almost look similar.  Likely Antons brother.