Who is the new girl?

If you're talking about the chubby girl, we figure it's just a very good friend. She's always there for Alina. But man can she pack away the chow. Alina couldn't cook it fast enough.

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest aussigav

I like the way she wanders aimlessly around the unit and if biscuits or lollies are left out on the bench they are quickly hoovered up.

She ruins the atmosphere in the house causing Alina and Anton to have sex less often.

If you ask me, she is one of those study partners that does nothing and hangs of the coat tails of those who put in all the hard work (Alina) and gets through without doing much at all.

Hope she leaves soon and for god sake have some self respect and chew your food and eat less and maybe a bit of exercise wouldn't go astray!

Does anyone pay attention to this young lady when she is lying down for bed? I have seen her twice now remove something from a handbag and take it beneath the blankets. It is obvious that she is rubbin one out under the sheets. If you follow her hand movements and the removing of her pants you will see what I mean. There is also the occasional soft moan. Hoping that someday soon she leaves the blankets off.

Guest alextronics

Yes, a very long masturbation session... covering her body all the time, and very, very silently.

Does anyone pay attention to this young lady when she is lying down for bed? I have seen her twice now remove something from a handbag and take it beneath the blankets. It is obvious that she is rubbin one out under the sheets. If you follow her hand movements and the removing of her pants you will see what I mean. There is also the occasional soft moan. Hoping that someday soon she leaves the blankets off.

She masturbated under the covers for just over 2 hours.

Yes, a very long masturbation session... covering her body all the time, and very, very silently.

There was some moaning but faint to hear. Once I put the AC3 Filter on it the volume will be quite clear.Got just over 2 hours of recording.

Even tho it was all under the covers, it was still hot considering this is not her usual routine.

I hope she keeps doing it.

What is and how do I enable an AC3 filter?

AC3 Filter is a codec that can make the volume higher. If you don't have AC3  just Google ac3filter and the site is right at the top it's a free download with no spyware or add ons.

Put the setting on 5.1 surround sound, then set all the settings to 7 except on the equalizer  that stays the way it is.

With it on 7 you can actually hear how wet her pussy is when she's fingering.

She masturbated under the covers for just over 2 hours.

no creo que era vibrador mas bien un dildo o pene o alguna cosa que se introducia y con el movimiento de la pelvis se daba placer , había ratos que no usaba las manos y movía el culo , podían ser bolas chinas o algo asi , tubo mucho cuidado que no se viera lo que era , la verdad aunque ella no es mi tipo juas juas fue muy morboso me tubo " PINOCHO" un buen rato , esta mujer necesita un macho ya