Who is the new girl?

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And now we have a male visitor, looking like he will be spending the night. Good to see he isn't changing Anton's routine.  ::)

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

@ SanPer58 : Nice Pic with the Cat sitting on the laptop

The cat is standing guard,saying enough of the computer crap already

if you try to move me and open up this computer i will scratch your eye's out.

Besides i am going to eat the mouse.

The woman is really for those who believe in having something to hold on to.. and also those who believe if you are hunting for bear make sure you can outrun the other person with you. ;)

I wish people would leave this girl alone. Her only fault seems to be that she's overweight. I have a feeling that there's a psychological problem there and she's painfully aware of it. She has been at their apartment a lot lately, but has been a good friend to Alina for a long time. Sometimes she's Alina's only connection to the real world while the 12 year old husband plays a killing video game whenever he's awake.

The "chubby" girl is loyal to Alina and helpful and her closest friend. I like her better than anyone on here. The negative tunes would change if she ever lost 45 pounds because then she'd be a knockout. [Take a close look at her face. She's very pretty.]

She has enough personal problems and she's good for Alina. Leave her the hell alone. Don't you have any sense of decency at all?

mon petit Billy

t'es mon copain pour toujours !

je te fais d'enormes bisous Océane

I would like to have the last girl come back and get rid of the guy he is just not my type maybe if his hair was just a little bit longer

The guy that's staying there looks a little like Anton.  So I would say they are likely brothers.

I would like to have the last girl come back and get rid of the guy he is just not my type maybe if his hair was just a little bit longer

The guy that's staying there looks a little like Anton.  So I would say they are likely brothers.

i noticed the same thing earlier today when they both were sitting on the sofa.