Leora - Home Activities #90

Slipper Guyquad

6 hours ago, GAG-HER said:

You got most of it correct,  but it was mainly leora being hysterical and upset. I

As I stated in my post, "it was only a gist " of what was said, as translation of Russian is often difficult.

Thanks for making things clearer GH and filling in the blank spaces.

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, GAG-HER said:

You got most of it correct,  but it was mainly leora being hysterical and upset. I

14.42 call was malia  asking when she will be going home to visit family and can she sort out documents for eva when there as she is friends with paul,   they did talk about stuff in the past when paul got angry and violent, but this is old news for malia as they have talked a number of times about this.  

14.57 call was paul telling him malia will be coming home and help with the documents next month hopefully,  and how upset she was with him with the things he said. 

The argument started because leora was asking paul to do something i believe to do with documents for eva, he didnt like the way she spoke to him so hung up on her, she phoned back and said something and he did it again, but this time sent her a message which wasnt nice, which you got some of it right. 

In the last year leora and paul have a golden rule that if they are getting angry or having argument during the call, then just hang up, so no one says anything really bad and upsetting, and it  has worked really well. But today they both failed this rule. 

Now it makes sense. They practically argued over some nonsense. And anyway it's not the first time that Leora becomes hysterical at the first wrong word, she did it with LB too.

It is precisely her character. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Now it makes sense. They practically argued over some nonsense. And anyway it's not the first time that Leora becomes hysterical at the first wrong word, she did it with LB too.

It is precisely her character. 

True but there's one major difference. Like i said, before yesterday, the previous big argument was July 2020, so that's nearly 17 months ago. 

I have seen her lose it completely with LB, then make up, then go crazy at him again within 24 hours.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

28 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Not to many give a toot about her being upset.    She's not worth losing any sleep over.  :biggrin:

Not guilty of the above quote SC, It was GagHer's and I just responded to his post.

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Not to many give a toot about her being upset.    She's not worth losing any sleep over.  :biggrin:

I certainly would not lose sleep over her that's for certain, good quality sleep is far to valuable to waste.😁

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

She is the actual Co-Owner of the business. She has as much to do with it as he does, it's not just a case of funding it, and is fully involved behind the scenes. (Ordering, looking at advertising etc)

✔️

• Upvote 2