B2 - General Topic 2021 #36 (November / December)

5 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

It doesn't seem like she's clearly involved with all the sneaking going on...

I can’t tell .. but what we have seen is that they are all participating without issues and totally aware of their actions . 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Mila and this guy are really attracted to one another. Don't think Lola was supposed to know Mila was getting her pussy licked by the guy. 

Mila was grabbing the guy’s dick and playing with it two days ago while all 4 of them at bed .. I don’t think that Lola doesn’t know that he  fucked Mila  .. consider it as a great friendship 😄😁😆 the girls sharing a guy whenever they wish and the guy obeys 😇😎

8 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I can’t tell .. but what we have seen is that they are all participating without issues and totally aware of their actions . 

Your logic does not hold op. Because if it did then they would not sneak around and hide his pussy licking like that.
I got a theory (purely speculating from my side) that says Lola does not know that he actually fucked Mila the other night. He arrived and fucked Lola. Next night Lola passed out and he went and fucked Mila. A few days later (yesterday) he fucked Lola again. He has not fucked Anna. I believe he is there as "Lola's Man". Of course Lola knows he flirts and kiss the other girls. But I seriously believe she knows nothing about the Mila fucking.

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Mila was grabbing the guy’s dick and playing with it two days ago while all 4 of them at bed .. I don’t think that Lola doesn’t know that he  fucked Mila  .. consider it as a great friendship 😄😁😆 the girls sharing a guy whenever they wish and the guy obeys 😇😎

Yes BUT the wanking of his dick happened with Lola's acceptance 😉  The pussy licking was hidden from Lola 😉

1 minute ago, kris66 said:

Your logic does not hold op. Because if it did then they would not sneak around and hide his pussy licking like that.
I got a theory (purely speculating from my side) that says Lola does not know that he actually fucked Mila the other night. He arrived and fucked Lola. Next night Lola passed out and he went and fucked Mila. A few days later (yesterday) he fucked Lola again. He has not fucked Anna. I believe he is there as "Lola's Man". Of course Lola knows he flirts and kiss the other girls. But I seriously believe she knows about the Mila fucking.

He didn’t fuck Lola the first night .. he seems to be Lola’s invitation guy but from the posts here , he has reappeared , i personally don’t remember despite being the famous historical orgy night back in 2016 .. I think - and will stick with my theory - that this is a guy exactly like Anna’s guy and it’s up to the girls if they wish to share him .. Rasputin wanted Mila too , Mila declined .. this one Mila has no issues .. Lola doesn’t care I think if he fucks all of them .. the night he fucked Mila , he went inside Lola’s room to take a condom .. 

9 minutes ago, kris66 said:

I got a theory (purely speculating from my side) that says Lola does not know that he actually fucked Mila the other night. He arrived and fucked Lola. Next night Lola passed out and he went and fucked Mila. A few days later (yesterday) he fucked Lola again. He has not fucked Anna. I believe he is there as "Lola's Man". Of course Lola knows he flirts and kiss the other girls. But I seriously believe she knows nothing about the Mila fucking.

he jerked off on her chest the first night ,and Lola was not passed out when him and mila went to her room it was anna that passed out

• Like 1