B2 - General Topic 2021 #36 (November / December)

Noldus

8 minutes ago, ddhm said:

He didn’t fuck Lola the first night .. he seems to be Lola’s invitation guy but from the posts here , he has reappeared , i personally don’t remember despite being the famous historical orgy night back in 2016 .. I think - and will stick with my theory - that this is a guy exactly like Anna’s guy and it’s up to the girls if they wish to share him .. Rasputin wanted Mila too , Mila declined .. this one Mila has no issues .. Lola doesn’t care I think if he fucks all of them .. the night he fucked Mila , he went inside Lola’s room to take a condom .. 

Yes he did fuck Lola the first night or as the first girl when he arrived (or has sexual interaction with her). Then Mila and last night Lola again. Check out the replay.

1 minute ago, EMMETT111 said:

he jerked off on her chest the first night ,and Lola was not passed out when him and mila went to her room it was anna that passed out

Whatever. Then explain why he and Mila are sneaking around tonight afraid of getting caught 😉 

1 minute ago, kris66 said:

Yes he did fuck Lola the first night or as the first girl when he arrived, Then Mila and last night Lola again. Check out the replay.

The first night Lola simply handjobed him because she had her period … I don’t remember making sex to her , I was also on a play by play coverage ☺️😌 

Just now, ddhm said:

The first night Lola simply handjobed him because she had her period … I don’t remember making sex to her , I was also on a play by play coverage ☺️😌 

It does not matter if it was a hand job or sex. Its sexual interaction. My facts still remain. They sneak around tonight afraid of getting caught. They just did again in Milas room.

Just now, kris66 said:

It does not matter if it was a hand job or sex. Its sexual interaction. My facts still remain. They sneak around tonight afraid of getting caught. They just did again in Milas room.

Let’s see then how it goes .. 

2 minutes ago, kris66 said:

Whatever. Then explain why he and Mila are sneaking around tonight afraid of getting caught 😉 

maybe the party has not got to the point of eating pussy or sucking dick in front of everyone  and they are just warming up

2 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

maybe the party has not got to the point of eating pussy or sucking dick in front of everyone  and they are just warming up

When two people, jump up (afraid) when they hear someone arriving at the toilet where he's licking her then no I do not buy it. Something's not right here 😉