Natalia and Viktor - Home Activities #1

Just now, tle said:

Natalia is very camera shy. I'm not sure she's going to get used to this...

I hope she will. She knows how this works, but I think that one thing is ahow up at Kitty's apartment and other very different is live 24/7

38 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I hope she will. She knows how this works, but I think that one thing is ahow up at Kitty's apartment and other very different is live 24/7

She needs to just take those clothes off and leave them off for a week or two until she gets used to it. She's really fine.. from what I've been able to see... Which isn't much....

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

Natalia have a beautiful body. I hope that soon she will be less shy.

1 hour ago, tle said:

Natalia is very camera shy. I'm not sure she's going to get used to this...

Shy? we must not have the same vision of things in this case 😁

3 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

To me she's do the maximum to hide her body during bath and wen she gets dressed.

She doesn't hide anything from what I have seen since day one, she acts naturally
I would put a coin on Viktor more for shyness, yesterday when they fucked in the bedroom, it was him who put the sheet back in place while I have the impression that Natalia did not care

6 minutes ago, tle said:

I don't remember Piper. She must have been before I found the site...

she is the cute little(lesbian) that was a long time guest of Mashas thats when she was with a guy but then  came back as a lesbian and was in B5 with her girlfriend Taylor,oh and my profile pic is Pipers ass lol,edited she also had a threesome with Masha and Taylor one night

• Like 1