Natalia and Viktor - Home Activities #1

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Does anyone else find Natalia really attractive. I'm not a huge fan of tats, but she has a natural girl next door sort of beauty, with a cracking body and a fab pair up top! 😛
I reckon if she really made an effort...put her face on and got dressed up...she'd be drop dead gorgeous...

Agreed.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Does anyone else find Natalia really attractive. I'm not a huge fan of tats, but she has a natural girl next door sort of beauty, with a cracking body and a fab pair up top! 😛
I reckon if she really made an effort...put her face on and got dressed up...she'd be drop dead gorgeous...

If she has tats...then NO!!

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Absolutely! She's a natural beauty.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

Beautiful next door daily life girl 😇 an excellent choice 😎 

• Upvote 1

Strangely enough , Natalia watching a program in German language when in the Czech Republic everything is dubbed in the Czech language ..interesting in the future to see if she’s speaking German or she might be watching the original program and possible Czech subtitles which can only be with streaming services … a good surprise having also a German speaking / knowing tenant 🙂

9 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Strangely enough , Natalia watching a program in German language when in the Czech Republic everything is dubbed in the Czech language ..interesting in the future to see if she’s speaking German or she might be watching the original program and possible Czech subtitles which can only be with streaming services … a good surprise having also a German speaking / knowing tenant 🙂

Sounds English and German to me...

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Sounds English and German to me...

Yes , it is a mixture , which it seems that the program is in original language and the subtitles might be the help there 😇 or not 🤨🤓

And this is what’s she’s watching 😂🤣😂🤣

An amazing movie and just putting out fire by David Bowie made it clear and easy to find it when the French language was heard too .. 

Excellent movie choice by sweet Natalia 👏👏

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

18 hours ago, ddhm said:

the German border is not very far from Prague

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, moos54 said:

the German border is not very far from Prague

I need to check future things with the language , the movie was in its original version , a possible Netflix then presentation last night since in the Czech Republic they don’t  show the original versions , possible subtitles then .. Kitty’s mother speaks German so let’s see with sweet Natalia 😇

• Like 1

On 12/3/2021 at 5:54 AM, nagachilli2 said:

Hmm, very much a plain jane

On 12/3/2021 at 3:45 AM, thinga69 said:

Do you think is the first time that she's doing it?

Oh no! Do you think she was a virgin!
horror panic satanic GIF by FANGORIA

• Haha 1