Natalia and Viktor - Home Activities #1

I find this couple very interesting despite the fact that they are not around often at the moment, it proves that they seem to be socially and professionally independent, and it feels good to see a couple behaving normally.
Natalia is a beautiful girl and I hope we get the chance to see a lot of cool things with them
The holiday season can be a good test for this

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, moos54 said:

I find this couple very interesting despite the fact that they are not around often at the moment, it proves that they seem to be socially and professionally independent, and it feels good to see a couple behaving normally.
Natalia is a beautiful girl and I hope we get the chance to see a lot of cool things with them
The holiday season can be a good test for this

I also want to add that this couple looks - after nearly 2,5 years - the closest to what we were seeing from the Russian apartments . They both seem to have their daily life normal jobs ( for sure Natalia ) and then at home with their typical couple’s life . They are still both a bit shy I think , they don’t have let’s say the easy on cameras adaptation of Mirukawa and Dantez , I would only wish that they were both a bit smiler and not so serious 😁😬 , but as always , this is how we in the south live ( smiley and less worrying 😂 ) and I am waiting to see any friends interactions . This will elevate them for sure at a completely Russian style apartment before the famous “ purge “ 😇

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, moos54 said:

I doubt that Masha earned money for the tattoos she gave to her friends and especially it is not with a small tattoo that you can afford a new pair of breasts 🤣

This wasn't a small tattoo. She worked on him for at least a month...