B4 - General Topic 2021 # 126 (November / December)

• Noldus changed the title to B4 - General Topic 2021 # 126 (November / December)

I think loriane got rid of anthony or he got rid of her either way I hope he is balls deep in some spanish thot 😂

if we don't see him this christmas then we have are answer 🤷‍♂️😏😂

Edited by Kingbanks

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Pff … again my post was disappeared because of the 20 pages limit .. WHAT THE FUCK GUYS , PLEASE FIX THE DAMN THING 😡🤬😡🤬😡🤬

Next is 10 so 5 and finally 1 post pr topic 😉 .... 

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago,  ddhm said: 

It seems that the “ shows “ are gradually coming back 😇 Bonuses  are slightly back as well ? We will see .. 

Ulyana still not in the mood for any of it .. 

Expand  

if b4 is doing shows then why would they get bonuses for doing nonsense at least b2 actually does something now just give the bonuses to b2 for the 2 weeks🤷‍♂️

i will try again … We had Daniela having sex twice already .. We had Buffy sleeping with two different men on her bed , ok , no sex .. we had Fior taking a naked bath with Daniela and Buffy if I remember correctly , it was just  yesterday  that we saw a bit of oral action between Radi / Olivia …It took 5 months for B2 to reach the highlights we are getting the last 10 or so days .. let’s give them time 😇…apart from lost cause Loraine that I haven’t seen recently a tenant being so sad working for RLC and another lost cause nana that honestly I can’t understand her whole presence and I think it is time that she lenses her bed for people who are wiling to respect a bit more than she does the RLC GOV concept … 

I see Olivia slowly taking leadership - as expected - , being the one who tries to come close to everyone , I think she will be soon the woman in charge and she absolutely deserves as a have never seen girls dislike her, Olivia is great . Let’s hope for a good and amazing winter in B4 .. Ulayna is there , so , I am all fine personally 😂🤣😂🤣

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

sorry but 21 pages is more than 20 😁

I can’t but complain because I have faced this issue minimum 5 times so far .. I make  my temporary complain as always to good friends here who understand me 😇😇☺️😌😎

Not a coincidence that the two “ lost ones “ Loraine and Buffy have embraced one another since Loraine joined .. And of course Radi the only one being delayed in the program .. but the top guest appears last as it seems 😂🤣😂🤣