B4 - General Topic 2021 # 126 (November / December)

I need perhaps the batekeeper to confirm it , but I think this was the first time ever that Nana masturbated with fingers .. but since I lost interest in her after being such a disappointment with her behavior and attitude towards the repeated visiting guy , I might be wrong.

As we have also repeatedly said , the lights serve as continuous motion detectors for the cameras , that’s why they help for good achievements with top cameras . Leora and Radislava are Masters on that .. I think Nana’s departure time must be arriving 

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

I need perhaps the batekeeper to confirm it , but I think this was the first time ever that Nana masturbated with fingers .. but since I lost interest in her after being such a disappointment with her behavior and attitude towards the repeated visiting guy , I might be wrong.

As we have also repeatedly said , the lights serve as continuous motion detectors for the cameras , that’s why they help for good achievements with top cameras . Leora and Radislava are Masters on that .. I think Nana’s departure time must be arriving 

IIRC Nana in the beginning of her stay used to bate with fingers. Some time after she started using that toy.

3 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

IIRC Nana in the beginning of her stay used to bate with fingers. Some time after she started using that toy.

Ok thanks ☺️That’s why I don’t remember , it was June I think and that period not so much time despite her being new plus she was overshadowed by the incredible time of Tesla / Elian . 

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

I don't save any of her bates because they are so long and boring. But I would say that was the best I have seen from her. Nice and short.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

Really If she would plant her face in that pillow, push that incredible beautiful round cute ass high in the sky and do it a fingers only masturbation.... I would plunk my credit card down just to watch the replay. I have to admit though this is something I have been waiting on for months. please keep up the descriptions for me. I also know it is not about to happen so why waste my money.

From what I was told the lighting absolutely sucked and that it would have been worth seeing if it was in NV,  so I don't think you really missed anything.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

From what I was told the lighting absolutely sucked and that it would have been worth seeing if it was in NV,  so I don't think you really missed anything.

You were told wrong. What sucks is the the cam 3-3 resolution on artificial light. There was no shadows on her body, you could see everything. Even that her pussy lips were a little pink. 😋