B4 - General Topic 2021 # 126 (November / December)

57 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

the only thing you can see from loraine is either her shows or anthony πŸ˜‚ and it's holiday season so he is bound to appear later this month and most likely for new years πŸ˜‚

unless they broke upπŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

and I agree radi should leave but rlc let's them stay way too long πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈΒ but they keep bringing repeats or friends of repeats which means they have nothing newπŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

It seems that they try to fill in the beds with people who live permanently in Spain ( Barcelona or I think Loraine and Anthony live in another city ) .. that’s why we got Gina I think for such a long time , that why we get also now Radi .. Nana and Buffy are about to live sooner or later .. which gets two beds empty .. that’s my thought about it .

1 hour ago, esanders9863 said:

A few of us complain, and they answer by improving the lighting, at least I can see a difference, and yes I am enjoying the show from our two French maids

I wanted to make this comment and very good that you point this out , it was the first try with better lighting , we need to wait if it was a coincidence or they indeed took notice of the suggestions .Β 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Loraine is giving her some tips πŸ˜πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚

I heard the conversation, and will share it with you guys...It went something like this

Psst psst psst psst psst psst psst psst...Sorry, I couldn't make out the rest...😏

Whispering Mindy Kaling GIF by HULU

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2