Masha - Home Activities #24

Noldus

another extended visit together to the off cam bathroom,they did this the other night then naked cuddled for awhile with each taking turns every 20 minutes or so after that to go to the bathroom obviously to do drugs but then went to sleep after that curious what drug were they doing that they went to sleep i know pot can do that sometimes 

oh hell i just had a thought if this might be just another of Mashas schemes to get viewers what with Mashas tendency to take situations and draw them out as long as she could sometimes in the past,examples the threesome with Sasha and Dasha thing and another girl that hung out and how long was it before Piper would even bathe with lights on then went on to do anything you can think of on cam so maybe this is the Masha turns a gay guy bi saga lol

1 hour ago, valdemar said:

Is masha getting married to gay guy?

Actually , it’s been a long time that i saw her in such a great and happy mood , this friend really brought her so many nice feelings and it’s a pity ( for her ) that he lives in Berlin , he could have been a really great person seeing him more often if he was living in Rome . 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, SONBAHAR said:
they don't get in a relationship, that's what makes him happy my friend :)

Watching RLC , it is always so much better to watch the people you like happy rather than sad , disappointed , unhappy and in tears .. Masha has been through a lot , I like seeing her happy and since this guy makes her feel so , I am totally fine with that 😇😊

• Like 1