Masha - Home Activities #24

Noldus

On 12/3/2021 at 2:18 PM, van the man said:

Agree absolutely. Leora has virtually no sexual experience other the lump of lard who had zero sexual appetite. living in Siberia can't have helped. I would love to know the story that led to them joining RLC. However Leora discovered she could have sexual adventure without leaving her home. She discovered her sexuality in front of the camera and realised she loved it. The early years seeing her indecision about how far to go was fascinating. I'll never forget that Sunday evening when she soooo wanted to bate but didn't dare. That really was a private moment played out in such a public way. I do agree Leora doesn't dress up. I guess because she has never had anywhere special to go.  I would love to see her dress to impress.

Masha is unique. Her adventures have truly been adventurous!!! Eva too but her eyes and her face told a tale of inner turmoil or deep thought. I do miss her!!

Not wanting to start a big discussion but I felt Eva was in turmoil too. I wasn't sure she really wanted Sam fucking other women and asking her to join in. But she has always been my favorite for sure. I was not at all surprised when we heard they had divorced. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, rado07 said:

strange !?
Masha is also packing a backpack

I hope she spends Christmas in Barcelona ( although plane tickets will be expensive I think 🤔) , maybe now a city break in Berlin ? 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, SONBAHAR said:
I can't enter the rooms, I wonder if my internet connection is low, help me

The site had no problems with loading , most probably your internet connection was/is the problem. 

5 hours ago, rado07 said:

Yesterday only in bed
Bought two big bags of food at noon today
Fridge and freezer filled
tidying up and washing the bedclothes
everything ready for the new week........::)

Last year , at this period , there were “heavy” lockdowns and curfew , it will be more than interesting to see how this Christmas festivities will be for our lovely Masha and of course if a possible sudden trip to Barcelona occurs or even if she celebrates in Russian way in Rome , that is with the 15 days delay that they celebrate Christmas the Russians .