Masha - Home Activities #24

Noldus

Just had to reply to the comments about Eva earlier. In my opinion, Eva was the absolute best female ever on RLC. She was highly intellegient, artistically very creative, beautiful, bisexually active, and wickedly sexual with a strong preference for kinky sex. I miss her dearly. It would be great just to see her face again at Masha's. Thanks to all who also remember Eva. Every once in a while I track down her RLC videos on the web...never a dull moment with Eva. In my opinion, Eva is the "real" queen of RLC.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, DWI said:

In my opinion, Eva was the absolute best female ever on RLC. She was highly intellegient, artistically very creative, beautiful, bisexually active, and wickedly sexual with a strong preference for kinky sex.

Just want to go on record in saying that this description also fits Masha perfectly also. And it's very easy for me to say that both Masha and Eva are the two best women RLC has or will ever see.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DWI said:

Just had to reply to the comments about Eva earlier. In my opinion, Eva was the absolute best female ever on RLC. She was highly intellegient, artistically very creative, beautiful, bisexually active, and wickedly sexual with a strong preference for kinky sex. I miss her dearly. It would be great just to see her face again at Masha's. Thanks to all who also remember Eva. Every once in a while I track down her RLC videos on the web...never a dull moment with Eva. In my opinion, Eva is the "real" queen of RLC.

I agree with every word. Eva was my dream girl. Her face was so beautiful it even surpassed Audrey Hepburn who many believe was the most beautiful woman ever!!!  Her search for a successful orgasm was never ending which led her into wonderful sexual adventures. RLC needs her to save them. Only Leora keeps the RLC flame burning

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, van the man said:

I agree with every word. Eva was my dream girl. Her face was so beautiful it even surpassed Audrey Hepburn who many believe was the most beautiful woman ever!!!  Her search for a successful orgasm was never ending which led her into wonderful sexual adventures. RLC needs her to save them. Only Leora keeps the RLC flame burning

I agree with your post except the last line , Leora keeps the “ RLC flame burning “ as you say with a variety of tricks which come from her incredible experience after 8 years in this job . 

From what I have experienced in my life , i consider her a very bad sex performer , she doesn’t know much about sex , she can’t even be compared to Eva or Masha on that , it is really like comparing an Audi with Ferraris . 

Leora has an incredible sexuality which slowly is also fading but the lack of quality at the rest of the apartments , still keeps her being a very essential participant for RLC . 

Last but not least and this is a completely personal thought and opinion , Eva and Masha , we have seen them dressing casual , beautiful , dresses , mini skirts , high heels and boots and i personally can’t remember any time in all of the years seeing Leora being dressed with anything else than blue jeans or just some simple skirts . I don’t judge the dress code but I think , the whole idea we can have for a woman and the outside / physical beauty , it is also expressed with such details . But as I said , that’s me and how i think about it . Masha and Eva are different and speaking about Masha which is the second longest tenant of RLC , i don’t think we can compare these two ( Leora / Masha ) as of how they both have influenced RLC ..Leora is the exhibitionist and incredible cameras attraction while Masha is the definition of “ the private life of other people 24/7 “ and the things she has shown , done and offered to any of us subscribers are beyond words and can never be compared with any other tenant who has appeared . I will say at the end that they are both special as with their own style manage to keep the interest , one after 8 years on cameras and the other after 6 .. Eva could belong in this category if she had continued but I find it rather better for her that she managed to escape this world . 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I agree with your post except the last line , Leora keeps the “ RLC flame burning “ as you say with a variety of tricks which come from her incredible experience after 8 years in this job . 

From what I have experienced in my life , i consider her a very bad sex performer , she doesn’t know much about sex , she can’t even be compared to Eva or Masha on that , it is really like comparing an Audi with Ferraris . 

Leora has an incredible sexuality which slowly is also fading but the lack of quality at the rest of the apartments , still keeps her being a very essential participant for RLC . 

Last but not least and this is a completely personal thought and opinion , Eva and Masha , we have seen her dressing casual , beautiful , dresses , mini skirts , high heels and boots and i personally can’t remember any time in all of the years seeing Leora being dressed with anything else than blue jeans or just some simple skirts . I don’t judge the dress code but I think , the whole idea we can have for a woman and the outside / physical beauty , it is also expressed with such details . But as I said , that’s me and how i think about it . Masha and Eva are different and speaking about Masha which is the second longest tenant of RLC , i don’t think we can compare these two ( Leora / Masha ) as of how they both have influenced RLC ..Leora is the exhibitionist and incredible cameras attraction while Masha is the definition of “ the private life of other people 24/7 “ and the things she has shown , done and offered to any of us subscribers are beyond words and can never be compared with any other tenant who has appeared . I will say at the end that they are both special as with their own style manage to keep the interest , one after 8 years on cameras and the other after 6 .. Eva could belong in this category if she had continued but I find it rather better for her that she managed to escape this world . 

Agree absolutely. Leora has virtually no sexual experience other the lump of lard who had zero sexual appetite. living in Siberia can't have helped. I would love to know the story that led to them joining RLC. However Leora discovered she could have sexual adventure without leaving her home. She discovered her sexuality in front of the camera and realised she loved it. The early years seeing her indecision about how far to go was fascinating. I'll never forget that Sunday evening when she soooo wanted to bate but didn't dare. That really was a private moment played out in such a public way. I do agree Leora doesn't dress up. I guess because she has never had anywhere special to go.  I would love to see her dress to impress.

Masha is unique. Her adventures have truly been adventurous!!! Eva too but her eyes and her face told a tale of inner turmoil or deep thought. I do miss her!!

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, van the man said:

Agree absolutely. Leora has virtually no sexual experience other the lump of lard who had zero sexual appetite. living in Siberia can't have helped. I would love to know the story that led to them joining RLC. However Leora discovered she could have sexual adventure without leaving her home. She discovered her sexuality in front of the camera and realised she loved it. The early years seeing her indecision about how far to go was fascinating. I'll never forget that Sunday evening when she soooo wanted to bate but didn't dare. That really was a private moment played out in such a public way. I do agree Leora doesn't dress up. I guess because she has never had anywhere special to go.  I would love to see her dress to impress.

Masha is unique. Her adventures have truly been adventurous!!! Eva too but her eyes and her face told a tale of inner turmoil or deep thought. I do miss her!!

Very nicely said 😇👏👏

35 minutes ago, van the man said:

Great insight van the man. I really like your words "her eyes and her face told a tales of inner turmoil or deep thought" ...what a perfect understanding off Eva and her mysterious power. Again, so well said.

• Like 1