Masha - Home Activities #24

Noldus

1 hour ago, rado07 said:

Masha has unpacked her backpack
the one, she had with her when she said goodbye to the visit
it contains various "tools"

I hope the visit enjoyed the treatment ::)

😇😂😉 Let’s see if the visit she made , will be repeated the other way around in her place 😏

1 hour ago, rado07 said:

the time has come .. Christmas tree 🎄.. and suddenly a good mood::)

She’s in her “ environment “ , decorating , changing the atmosphere in her place , that’s what she likes , changes occasionally 😇

30 minutes ago, rado07 said:

hard time
severe mood swings
Call from friend , and tears..
how does she deal with these difficulties .. with work, with routine, drugs?.... inviting friends might help 😔

Strange that friends aren’t visiting in such frequency the last month more or less .. I hope she either goes on holidays during Christmas or at least have some people staying at her place .. I don’t think it would be nice spending Christmas alone .. She is way too strong and she can deal with all , it has been a quite nice  year for her in comparison to 2020 which was the worst and this last month “ destroying “ the good  and crazy times of this whole year that she had , it is like a simple unwritten life rule , that it is all about balance 😑

23 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Strange that friends aren’t visiting in such frequency the last month more or less .. I hope she either goes on holidays during Christmas or at least have some people staying at her place .. I don’t think it would be nice spending Christmas alone .. She is way too strong and she can deal with all , it has been a quite nice  year for her in comparison to 2020 which was the worst and this last month “ destroying “ the good  and crazy times of this whole year that she had , it is like a simple unwritten life rule , that it is all about balance 😑

Good advice, it's difficult in this situation
at the moment she only sees the negative side
She doesn't see that she had friends to visit, she just sees that the friends have left.
she does not see that some things went well, she only thinks of the failures
She is a strong woman, she has always mastered her own problems.
but christmas without friends ....
It's a depression, she knows the symptoms and the way out so she will do something about it ... I hope🤔

1 hour ago, rado07 said:

Good advice, it's difficult in this situation
at the moment she only sees the negative side
She doesn't see that she had friends to visit, she just sees that the friends have left.
she does not see that some things went well, she only thinks of the failures
She is a strong woman, she has always mastered her own problems.
but christmas without friends ....
It's a depression, she knows the symptoms and the way out so she will do something about it ... I hope🤔

I have faith in Masha when  she reaches this point .. because  of the past difficulties in her life , she has developed an even “ stronger “ survival instinct .. she’s hurt by behaviors perhaps , she maybe can’t understand also that some of her actions might have led to lose some people .. but then , she should know that the real friends will always be there , she has to believe that .. Dina , Eva , she has the character of being amongst people that she can trust and feel nice . Let’s see indeed how the Christmas will be for our nice Masha 😇