B5 Tereza & Timur and Leia & Maksim - General Topic 2021 #12 (December)

13 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

It is not clear to me how Holly met Timur & Tereza. Does anyone know if Holly knew Tereza from previous stays at RLC ?

It seems little odd to me that Holly spends the night with Timur & Tereza in the same bed. They didn't have enough time in this stay to know each other well.

They look like they know each other pretty well. They all look pretty cozy in bed together. I was wondering if Holly was there to give Radi and Tweety some time alone....

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

It is not clear to me how Holly met Timur & Tereza. Does anyone know if Holly knew Tereza from previous stays at RLC ?

It seems little odd to me that Holly spends the night with Timur & Tereza in the same bed. They didn't have enough time in this stay to know each other well.

she spent a week in B5 with masha before she rejoined in B1

Il ne se passe pas grand chose  dans le lit même a 3  ??? elle semblait être perdu a B# elle a réussi a être tranferer a B4 et maintenant elle retourne a B5 ,dur de comprendre ce que veut vraiment Holly ???? est-ce que c'est plus facile de consommer a B5 que B4  ???

7 minutes ago, Noodle said:

It seemed that she let Timur fondle her under the covers when Tereza was not there. 🤭

Bollocks! What the fuck were you watching!...Some of you guys are so full of shit. She wasn't even in bed alone with Timur...Then when she got into bed, he was pretty much comatose...😠

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Bollocks! What the fuck were you watching!...Some of you guys are so full of shit. She wasn't even in bed alone with Timur...Then when she got into bed, he was pretty much comatose...😠

No, no, Tereza got up briefly and was gone for a moment and the right arm from Timur was between her legs under the blanket. As I said it was now like Tereza was gone for a moment. The question is, do you only see what you want to see? Don't you think that she continous to satisfy herself right now? Why else did he turn around now that Tereza is back? That is the question. 🤔