B5 Tereza & Timur and Leia & Maksim - General Topic 2021 #12 (December)

Shortly after Holly returned the time before the last one she facetimed with Curly aka Bruno. I watched her pretty much via facial expressions tell him she was not interested. She hung up on him and threw her phone on the bed. I assume she did this because she knew he was with Gina. Holly, while a bit slutty, does not fool around with other women's men. I'm not sure she would do it even with Tereza's permission. It's not her nature.ย 

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

I still don't know why Holly isn't sleeping on the couch. I bet that is much more comfortable than have Timur sleeping by her side.

She probably trusts Timur more that Maksim...

2 minutes ago, tle said:

She probably trusts Timur more that Maksim...

Timur is a good guy. I have watched him for months. He is even tempered, rarely gets mad, the women love his sense of humor and Tereza loves him. He makes love to Tereza. He is patient when he fucks her and plays with her clit until she cums then he cums. Sometimes she just wants him to cum so he does and it is a shorter session, but he always thinks of her first. I only wish he would lick that pussy and asshole more.ย 

Just now, piedpiper1968 said:

Timur is a good guy. I have watched him for months. He is even tempered, rarely gets mad, the women love his sense of humor and Tereza loves him. He makes love to Tereza. He is patient when he fucks her and plays with her clit until she cums then he cums. Sometimes she just wants him to cum so he does and it is a shorter session, but he always thinks of her first. I only wish he would lick that pussy and asshole more.ย 

is this the same Timur that made a ass of himself and punched the wall at one of the get togethersย 

Too much โ€œ recreational stuff โ€œ use for all three of them since yesterday .. very strange ย that Holly doesnโ€™t sleep on the couch โ€ฆ even stranger being between this couple which have made it clear that they donโ€™t do anything with someone else ..

ย 

The mystery is bigger considering the time that Holly takes away from the villa , when all Harley / Fiora / Pam/Amalia pay a visit ..

ย 

I canโ€™t think of other explanation rather than RLC is currently on plans with all these people who have appeared , but what exactly unless introducing a new apartment ?ย 

7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Too much โ€œ recreational stuff โ€œ use for all three of them since yesterday .. very strange ย that Holly doesnโ€™t sleep on the couch โ€ฆ even stranger being between this couple which have made it clear that they donโ€™t do anything with someone else ..

ย 

The mystery is bigger considering the time that Holly takes away from the villa , when all Harley / Fiora / Pam/Amalia pay a visit ..

ย 

I canโ€™t think of other explanation rather than RLC is currently on plans with all these people who have appeared , but what exactly unless introducing a new apartment ?ย 

Masha slept with these two also when she visited and her and Timur did fool around a little....