B5 Tereza & Timur and Leia & Maksim - General Topic 2021 #12 (December)

3 hours ago, james deen said:

it depends on who replaces T&T and to be fair to L&M there sex was good and they have the most popular replay scene which is rare for b5. 

This happens because they haven’t done so much and people still want to “ discover “ them , plus , there was nothing exciting going on anywhere since the whatever action began very early in the morning of Thursday when the girls came back from the party in both B4 and B1 .. To be honest , the only place that I am exciting to watch is B2 as I think the girls will provide again and maybe with possible guests at Christmas in Barcelona , I see nothing of interesting to watch in a “ dead atmosphere “ B1 ( Karol with boyfriend issues , twins totally boring , Nana playing and just without any idea of what she wants ) and despite being happy with the cast of B4 ( apart from Loraine / Radislava ) , the way that RLC has decided to arrange the beds with no privacy allowed for the girls who can actually show anything ( O/U/H , the excitement of watching a newcomer full of smiles and happy feelings like Tweety ) , I don’t even know except if they throw a huge and epic party with male and female guests what could make B4 a place to watch ..Only the great stay so far from Daniela , I don’t think can be enough .. RLC needs more unpredictable things like B2 in my opinion ..Of course , there’s a surprise coming at another apartment which might help a bit to watch something different 😊😏

The next B5 couple can be very important of the whole atmosphere in this place and also if they are willing to do things with the rest of the apartments while T&T except B2 had no connections .

• Haha 1

Since some couple names have started been mentioning , I will then say that I hope for RLC to find a way and bring back Jane & Dick .For whatever we have seen , I find it the ideal couple , being a swingers couple , to make an incredible big impact by having them in Barcelona , in my humble opinion , the possibilities of what these two people can bring on the table are endless . 

Given the right time , I can’t think of a better couple of the ones we have seen fitting in the kind of concept COV other than Dick and Jane .Well , we got Ulyana back , I hope this wish can happen too 😇

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, suduro2 said:

Est-ce que j'aurais mal vu et mal lut , hier Tereza faisait ses bagages ??? et pourtant ils sont la tous les deux,pour de future vacances pour Noel ou fausse joie  qu'ils nous ont fait ...

oui elle a commencé à faire ses bagages, mais cela ne veut pas dire qu'ils vont partir tout de suite quand même 

• Like 1