B2 - General Topic 2021 #38 (December)

Noldus

8 minutes ago, ddhm said:

If only RLC had a plan for new subscriptions and how to attract potential new or past customers ..if only they knew what they want to give to the subscribers .. 

hey if VHTV can get all these couples and single girls that have all kinds of wild sex on cam,and all these years and all the people they have had on RLC they could only find 3 or 4 couples and a handful of girls that are willing to get wild on cam,sounds like a recruting issue to me

• Like 2

1 minute ago, EMMETT111 said:

hey if VHTV can get all these couples and single girls that have all kinds of wild sex on cam,and all these years and all the people they have had on RLC they could only find 3 or 4 couples and a handful of girls that are willing to get wild on cam,sounds like a recruting issue to me

Le problème avec RLC c'est qu'il ne peuvent plus diffuser  de la  Russie, seulement quelques appartements en Tchécoslovaquie et l'ESPAGNE ,  ca demande aux candidats de déménager de pays ce qui est plus couteux aussi .

5 minutes ago, suduro2 said:

Le problème avec RLC c'est qu'il ne peuvent plus diffuser  de la  Russie, seulement quelques appartements en Tchécoslovaquie et l'ESPAGNE ,  ca demande aux candidats de déménager de pays ce qui est plus couteux aussi .

RLC should go to other country and let in Barcelona only the Villa and Martina. Or at least one apartment as GOV. Put more apartments in Czechoslovakia or other countries Russian friendly. My initial thought was more apartments in Ukraine since most of them are from there but I don't think that is the right time.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

RLC should go to other country and let in Barcelona only the Villa and Martina. Or at least one apartment as GOV. Put more apartments in Czechoslovakia or other countries Russian friendly. My initial thought was more apartments in Ukraine since most of them are from there but I don't think that is the right time.

Putin is looking to make the Ukraine the epicenter of WW3, just to take pressure of his own ass he is looking to wag the dog so to speak

2 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

Putin is looking to make the Ukraine the epicenter of WW3, just to take pressure of his own ass he is looking to wag the dog so to speak

Nah. No WW3. Just to show strength for the next general election and to mess with NATO.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Nah. No WW3. Just to show strength for the next general election and to mess with NATO.

sure 20 nations vs Russia he can mess with Nato all he likes ,Trump isnt President anymore telling Putin he can do whatever he wants to 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I'll start the day, to reiterate Radislava's mental instability, she's eating at nine in the morning half a kilo of green beans, just defrosted in the pan, I think she needs a lot of help

2 hours ago, Sergio said:

I'll start the day, to reiterate Radislava's mental instability, she's eating at nine in the morning half a kilo of green beans, just defrosted in the pan, I think she needs a lot of help

She does have an eating disorder. She does not eat healthy.