B4 - General Topic 2021 # 128 (December)

10 minutes ago, james deen said:

if they get holly and her friend to replace nana will it be the most girls ever at the same time in b4?

I think only noldus can accurately provide this info .. but in common sense , it would be so as there will be two bedrooms which are supposed to be single being occupied by 4 girls and not only two .. we still don’t know if the change will be happening though for sure .. 

19 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

She also have Dani and Buffy. The last one not so much.

Buffy isn’t getting attached so easily I think because she will be going as it seems .. Loraine so far isn’t the dynamic girl we have seen on previous stays , clearly a desperate move by RLC to fill in the empty bed of B4 .. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, suduro2 said:

Is she leaving for her country or will she do like the others hiding somewhere in Spain ??? for these last outings with Lorraine, is it possible that Lorraine's companion has an apartment in Barcelona and that they will take refuge there == ??? always questions to know where they will hide ,,,

yeah probably anthony has an apartment in Barcelona where Loraine can hide 🤦‍♂️

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think only noldus can accurately provide this info .. but in common sense , it would be so as there will be two bedrooms which are supposed to be single being occupied by 4 girls and not only two .. we still don’t know if the change will be happening though for sure .. 

I think 9 is the most - In the beginning of June2018

Serena

Darina

Adri
Candy
Mila
Malina
Anastasiia
Candy's BF
Adri's mom

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Isn't it a little strange that on her last night in Barcelona, Nana won't spend it with her closest friends?

I know that she still can appear in B1 without contract, but still...

she will see them offcam if shes not getting paid