B4 - General Topic 2021 # 129 (December)

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Christmas is coming , I am in top speculations mood 😂🤣😛 Plus today i was the only one who predicted right the move of Nana in B1 when everyone believed that she is going 😆🤓🥳😏 Of course , I am usually wrong with my predictions so , I am enjoying today my - lucky - successful one 😂🤣😜🤪

That's because you watch more than anyone else and you actually care 🤣

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

That's because you watch more than anyone else and you actually care 🤣

Too much free time at the moment , it is a fun hobby and isn’t making you tired 😁😆

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, tle said:

Amira would be more fun but Loraine has a beautiful face...

Loraine is gorgeous .. but she’s a manipulator and I always hate her “ pushing “ the others for shows .. She should pack her things and go and live with her boyfriend who she was just phoning .. I never understand people who choose money over human relationships 😔 very disappointing , money you can always make , finding important people is the difficult thing and she has found a cool guy in my opinion who can also control him for what we have seen and it’s beyond me the choice she has made . 

27 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

U&O gave a new life to their room. Good job girls. Good light and doesn't turn on NV.

This is when we say that one of the major things is to make the place have a pleasant feeling and make you feel nice .. Radislava also is very good on that 😇