B4 - General Topic 2021 # 129 (December)

2 hours ago, wooders78 said:

im looking forward to seeing amiras boobs again, ive missed them these last 5 months

Amira is class …She might be showing even more this time .. if she joins 😊

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, ddhm said:

Holly is very quiet so far during this stay .. i obviously have no idea of what’s going on with her life , but I would say that she was either with a boyfriend for nearly the whole summer and especially since she left RLC earlier this spring and the relationship didn’t work out or she has just fresh broke up and the tears we were seeing her while in B4 a month ago or so was for this reason .. to be honest , I don’t actually like that she shares the room with Tweety , i can’t honestly think if any of them meets any guy , how this can work out .

The way I see Holly , I think she’s in an “eternal “ journey of finding a boyfriend in Barcelona and slowly build a life there but she has either made wrong choices or not taken the right decision or perhaps she’s also difficult with relationships .. I am expecting a really great stay as always from her , i just have my doubts for tweety and how this real life friendship will affect her . But if Tweety does half of what we have seen by Holly , I will be a happy subscriber 🤩🤩🥳

LMAO she's a glorified cam girl more by you than others.  Would you be in a relationship with a girl that prances around naked and put on shows for the whole world to see?  I damn sure know I wouldn't!!

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

So am I...you'd be a total nightmare on here...😏

LMAO....you think so huh?  I would just tell it like is, there would be no reason for me to tell scary jokes! People like DD think they are having a hard time finding girls but he hasn't been with RLC long enough to know that ever since the Barcelona apartments have come online for RLC, that the majority of the girls are repeats with an occasional new girl thrown in the mix so she can be trained up to RLC's expectations. All RLC is now days is a total bore fest regardless of what goes on.  Repeats means repeatable everything and that's the reason I wrote the bad email and RLC made up my mind for me to never subscribe again.  Plus, from what I understand there are more and more fake tits and tattoos showing up and I'm not into either one of those and I could care less about seeing any of the girls getting banged by the losers they bring home with them.

8 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

So am I...you'd be a total nightmare on here...😏

Talk about someone needing to get a life he spends all his time bitching about every little detail of a site he has not paid to see for at least since the big orgy in B2 all those years ago when he begged me for video if i had it

• Upvote 3

Just now, EMMETT111 said:

Talk about someone needing to get a life he spends all his time bitching about every little detail of a site he has not paid to see for at least since the big orgy in B2 all those years ago when he begged me for video if i had it

LOL I asked you for the video but I didn't beg you for it so don't get carried away EMMETT!  As it is now, I login to CC in the morning and in the evening to keep from having to read hundreds of ddhm's posts to catch up and I have a life and I can assure you it's probably much better than yours!!

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL I asked you for the video but I didn't beg you for it so don't get carried away EMMETT!  As it is now, I login to CC in the morning and in the evening to keep from having to read hundreds of ddhm's posts to catch up and I have a life and I can assure you it's probably much better than yours!!

Doesn't look like since you spend so much time learning everything that happens in a site that you hate.  You should find a hobby that makes you happy and stop doing what makes you angry. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

13 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Doesn't look like since you spend so much time learning everything that happens in a site that you hate.  You should find a hobby that makes you happy and stop doing what makes you angry. 

You know nothing about me and I'll just leave it at that.

• Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

he hates all the girls they are all off cam sluts thinks anyone paying for the site are idiots but still devotes a few hours a day or more just trolling anyone on here he can get to take the bait and argue with him and after better than  4 or 5 years hearing the same exact shit from him its kinda a sickness on his part he just has to fight with someone

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2