B4 - General Topic 2021 # 130 (December)

2 hours ago, DMcKenzie said:

Well Tweety (Officially the DUMBEST name ever 😒) is having a bath with Olivia.  That's somewhat unexpected. LOL

Luya to Olivia,

Luya:  Come have a bath with me so we can get more views and top cam.

Olivia:  I'm all about top cam and views, let's go.

Pathetic!!

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Let the forum members fantasies begin!!

Sorry pal,,not ALL members... :biggrin: But you're right,,some will,,it's the few that keep wishing and hoping something new,great,and fantastic will happen,,maybe those same people put their hand over a fire thinking it may not burn them this time..🤣::)

See the source image

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

Sorry old pal,,not ALL members... :biggrin: But you're right,,some will,,it's the few that keep wishing and hoping something new,great,and fantastic will happen,,maybe those same people put their hand over a fire thinking it may not burn them this time..🤣::)

You are correct, I should have said "most" members lol.  I just can't get over how people pay to watch these girls have sex with a guy on RLC when you can see all of that you want to all over the internet for free.  You don't have to be tied down to your computer for hours waiting for something like that to happen.  I'm sorry, but it boggles my mind!!

• Upvote 2

I think it's really sad and disgraceful that we're going into 2022 and there are still thirsty ass old guys on here who have all this ignorant shit to say about these tenants just because they hang out with guys or heaven forbid they bring guys back to their vacation spot, simply because you're so desperate to hold on to whatever fantasies you create in your head.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2
  • Upvote 4

4 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I think it's really sad and disgraceful that we're going into 2022 and there are still thirsty ass old guys on here who have all this ignorant shit to say about these tenants just because they hang out with guys or heaven forbid they bring guys back to their vacation spot, simply because you're so desperate to hold on to whatever fantasies you create in your head.

You are the pot calling the kettle black,  the guy that only wants to see girls cheat on their boyfriends or multiple people involved in sexual acts.  I feel sorry for your wife if you have one for the number of times you must have cheated on her!!

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

You are the pot calling the kettle black,  the guy that only wants to see girls cheat on their boyfriends or multiple people involved in sexual acts.  I feel sorry for your wife if you have one for the number of times you must have cheated on her!!

If you are talking about Karol, we know that she is single.

49 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Amen 🙏