B4 - General Topic 2021 # 130 (December)

By the way , I am totally speechless that the girls are watching football 😱😱 WTF πŸ˜† Very nice for us men though who are fans of the number one sport on the planet πŸ˜‡

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

By the way , I am totally speechless that the girls are watching football 😱😱 WTF πŸ˜† Very nice for us men though who are fans of the number one sport on the planet πŸ˜‡

are they watching the arsenal game?

I think they are watching Cagliari - Empoli , it is from the Italian championship..Cagliari is a team from Sardegna so i don’t know if anything has to do with this … 

Lots of things need to improve in the villa and I don’t know if this strange - in my opinion - decision by Olivia and Ulyana to decide participating in common house things Β or organizing their own will help in the longer run so as a good chemistry is acquired amongst the girls ..Β 

Β 

It is a fact and I think it should be noted ( with the help of the virus of course and the curfew/lockdowns Β ) that the best period was by far when there was the time of N&B , Megan , Holly , Aleksandra and in general the previous winter .Β 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1