B4 - General Topic 2021 # 130 (December)

Il y a 2 heures, ddhm a dit :

that the best period was by far when there was the time of N&B , Megan , Holly , Aleksandra and in general the previous winter . 

The most i enjoyed b4 was when i first subscribed and it was N&B, Megan, Holly and masha and they would always watch movies and play games together and also great friends untill towards the end when something bad happened and they split into two groups. 

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

It's a fucking boooooooo from me if they are. Come on girls football and pain go together the phrase is 'come on you spurs'. 🙂 

Maybe , big big speculation , there was absolutely no interest in such a game except if one or more girls were checking a football player , kind of a connection or something like this .. that would be more than insane , a professional football player in a house of cameras 😂🤣 .. yep , that’s too much 🤡🥴🥴

8 minutes ago, james deen said:

The most i enjoyed b4 was when i first subscribed and it was N&B, Megan, Holly and masha and they would always watch movies and play games together and also great friends untill towards the end when something bad happened and they split into two groups. 

They were getting along nice and you could tune in to watch without thinking of negative things , try to think what’s going on and so on .. it was a nice and peaceful to watch period but to be perfectly honest , apart from some fun with Holly , no one showed more on cameras other than the typical masturbations . 

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, james deen said:

The scene that sticks in my head for most enjoyable is Kim, Diane, Olya, Alexandra and Bonnie. Only I think 3 years ago but they put on a propper show that night. Fanny mountain, synchronized legs in the air showing their pussies. That was a good night in B4. 🙂 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

il y a 8 minutes, ddhm a dit :

They were getting along nice and you could tune in to watch without thinking of negative things , try to think what’s going on and so on .. it was a nice and peaceful to watch period but to be perfectly honest , apart from some fun with Holly , no one showed more on cameras other than the typical masturbations . 

i remember megan/holly and masha doing shows and of course N&B always having sex which is more then what we gotten ever since

• Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Maybe , big big speculation , there was absolutely no interest in such a game except if one or more girls were checking a football player , kind of a connection or something like this .. that would be more than insane , a professional football player in a house of cameras 😂🤣 .. yep , that’s too much 🤡🥴🥴

Professional footballers are daft I wouldn't put it pass them to be on rlc, espeically if they are young. 😉

1 minute ago, Jack Spratt said:

Cagliari - Torino was tonight, ended 1-1.

Ups , Torino , yes , I was watching the live score and I stuck in my mind with Empoli for a strange reason , you are absolutely correct 😇

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

Professional footballer are daft I wouldn't put it pass them to be on rlc, espeically if they are young. 😉

It can always be off cameras during the holidays 😆