B4 - General Topic 2021 # 130 (December)

3 hours ago, corvette84 said:

I can't understand the attraction to this worn out woman. I just don't get it. 🙄

It’s not a coincidence that she has only a loyal group of observers who , even though they monitor any negative posts in other topic apartments and they will express their “ disagreement “ with certain emojis to people they have marked as haters , they never post or contribute at the rest of the RLC forum topics .. The top replays show that the majority of subscribers are this big army of followers and unfortunately for RLC , the tactic to insist investing on this woman - like a kind of favor that helped them to grow - has resulted in opposite expectations , they have kept all the loyal fans active but they can’t any more bring new subscribers or renew many who stop their subscription since the way Leora is participating has affected the rest of the apartments as well . RLC is losing but they keep on with a failing tactic . 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

Having watched Holly and Tweety Pie since they’ve been together (b1 & b4) I get the uncomfortable feeling that they might be cast and remembered as two professional teasers. On the other hand if/when they do explode into action I hope it will be with each other and not with dragging back any studs they might have waiting in the wings, remembering how Holly has been partial to cock in the past and I’m discounting that Curly bastard here. Holly and Tweety make a nice couple to watch, just hope it comes to fruition in the best possible way🤞🤪

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Having watched Holly and Tweety Pie since they’ve been together (b1 & b4) I get the uncomfortable feeling that they might be cast and remembered as two professional teasers. On the other hand if/when they do explode into action I hope it will be with each other and not with dragging back any studs they might have waiting in the wings, remembering how Holly has been partial to cock in the past and I’m discounting that Curly bastard here. Holly and Tweety make a nice couple to watch, just hope it comes to fruition in the best possible way🤞🤪

They kinda did it once, but wasn't all in so I think maybe soon we will see something. After they moved to B4 they are more closer.

il y a 15 minutes, happyman88 a dit :

sharing a room is not ideal because it will just lead to them teasing all the time but they have been normal so far by i do fear they will another tesla and elian where they have sex at the start and then never again

• Upvote 1